Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

mecca7979

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
California
Wow I love looking at your guys' diy areas! It really makes me want to try my hand at it! Its hard paying for juice when it is so expensive and diy seems like the best option, however knowing me I would have to try all the flavors and just doing that I know it would be expensive in itself. I would like to know which flavors are better than others so i dont have to waste my money on flavors that are obviously bad. But I do love looking at your guys' diy setups!

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Yeah, bicycle ride just took more out of me than normal - I think mainly due to the drop in temp and humidity - body hasn't adjusted to that yet.

Ah. Well you just have to stretch next time or maybe wait until warmer weather?

Reactions: mac63

Griz

Nov 21, 2015
Wow I love looking at your guys' diy areas! It really makes me want to try my hand at it! Its hard paying for juice when it is so expensive and diy seems like the best option, however knowing me I would have to try all the flavors and just doing that I know it would be expensive in itself. I would like to know which flavors are better than others so i dont have to waste my money on flavors that are obviously bad. But I do love looking at your guys' diy setups!

I love the DIY section also. It has so much information and talks about start up. I have a feeling I would follow all the steps and my flavoring sucks lol but nonetheless I want to get into it and try someday soon

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
I've been making my own juice for about 3 years now. It's the smartest thing I've done! I can make really good juice and it costs me less than $1 for 100ml. I buy in huge bulk(gallons) and freeze nic. I have about 5 gallons of nic in my freezer right now. Of course I make a lot of juice for about 4 people.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I've been making my own juice for about 3 years now. It's the smartest thing I've done! I can make really good juice and it costs me less than $1 for 100ml. I buy in huge bulk(gallons) and freeze nic. I have about 5 gallons of nic in my freezer right now. Of course I make a lot of juice for about 4 people.
I'm the same way! Got stock piles of everything I need.

Griz

Nov 21, 2015

Well dang! It sounds like I need to make my own. Do you make basic flavors or all types? I feel like getting the flavor right is the hard part. But I wouldn't know yet haha

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Ah. Well you just have to stretch next time or maybe wait until warmer weather?

always stretch before and after
On Tue the temps were in the high 80s, Wed afternoon it started cooling off. Then Thu & Fri was barely above 60. Big change over just a few days. Today was about 70 but still a lot lower than what the body has been use to.
This week might get a bit warmer but it won't last.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
I'm the same way! Got stock piles of everything I need.

I would rather be overly prepared than under prepared. If things go south I will be in great shape but if things turn out fine I'm just set up for life!!!

XXZOMBIEPEPPERXX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
New Mexico
DIY is the best and cheapest way to vape, and its not hard at all and not dangerous as long as you are careful... all you need to do is get an ejuice calculator buy some nic I would suggest 60mg mixed in 100% pg, a couple flavors my favs are blueberry extra and pina colada from the flavor apprentice, and vg. You don't need pg to start because its already In the 60% nic base. All these items can be purchased from the same Nic supplier. Punch the appropriate info into the calculator and there you go. I would definitely be able to help if needed do it quick and with 80$ or less you could have enough juice to last a couple years......

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
always stretch before and after
On Tue the temps were in the high 80s, Wed afternoon it started cooling off. Then Thu & Fri was barely above 60. Big change over just a few days. Today was about 70 but still a lot lower than what the body has been use to.
This week might get a bit warmer but it won't last.

Do you continue to ride even when it gets colder or do you put it up for the winter?

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
DIY is the best and cheapest way to vape, and its not hard at all and not dangerous as long as you are careful... all you need to do is get an ejuice calculator buy some nic I would suggest 60mg mixed in 100% pg, a couple flavors my favs are blueberry extra and pina colada from the flavor apprentice, and vg. You don't need pg to start because its already In the 60% nic base. All these items can be purchased from the same Nic supplier. Punch the appropriate info into the calculator and there you go. I would definitely be able to help if needed do it quick and with 80$ or less you could have enough juice to last a couple years......

I think anyone who is serious about vaping needs to get into DIY if they want to bypass the FDA crap!

Griz

Nov 21, 2015

I didn't realize it was that cheap to get started. I also have a ejuice calc downloaded on my PC! Would you mind laying out exactly what's needed to get stared interms of hardware

The Eciginator

Ultra Member
Jul 27, 2015
First download the e juice me up calculator, has a lot of recipes built in! Find a couple of recipes that sound like what you enjoy and go from there! It's not too difficult, and very rewarding!:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread