Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Okay...I need some advice...Does this look like it will be functional to mix juice??
View attachment 509812
Shelves still need painted, so ignore the look of em :D

It is a bit small for me to mix as I need a sink with water on tap but it's about whether you can work with it. I mix in 250ml batches so my eliquid bottles and concentrate bottles are bigger. To keep them neat I have all of them in shoe boxes in a shelved cupboard that I close away. Then I just grab what I need and setup on my laundry bench where I can keep everything clean. When I am developing a new recipe I have them in smaller bottles in trays like yours but they are away in the dark cupboard.

CbrVapeRR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2014
Utah, USA
What equipment does one need to start up?
Nic,Vg/pg, flavors, I'm mixing by weight so a good scale that reads 0.00 grams, syringes and needles, bottles, nitrile gloves for safety handling the nic. I bought 100mg/ml. I also use ejuicemeup calculator for the pc. It's a really good one and has a bunch of pre loaded recipes.

XXZOMBIEPEPPERXX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
New Mexico
Heres how simple it is....if your mixing a 10 ml bottle of 18mg juice with 60mg nic that's all pg base, you put 3mls of nic base 1ml of flavor that's 10% flavor good starting point, and 6mls of vg that will give you a 10ml bottle of 60vg/40pg 18mg ejuice shake it and vape it for different percentages or if you want to use 100mg nic base use that calculator, and make sure to check out the DIY forums for recipes and tips....OH AND WEAR LATEX OR NITRIL GLOVES NIC WILL ABSORBE THROUGH YOUR SKIN AND MAKE YOU SICK IF YOU GET IT ON YOU......:rickroll: AND STICK IT TO THE NAZIS AT THE FDA!!!!!!!!!!

Griz

Nov 21, 2015
Nic,Vg/pg, flavors, I'm mixing by weight so a good scale that reads 0.00 grams, syringes and needles, bottles, nitrile gloves for safety handling the nic. I bought 100mg/ml. I also use ejuicemeup calculator for the pc. It's a really good one and has a bunch of pre loaded recipes.

Awesome! I appreciate that. I've been lurking in the DIY section for a while now

CbrVapeRR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2014
Utah, USA
Awesome! I appreciate that. I've been lurking in the DIY section for a while now
No problem! I used bull city for my flavors and bottles. Fast shipping and really good prices. I was going to say check the diy section if you hadn't. Awesome place to start!

Reactions: Vapez

XXZOMBIEPEPPERXX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
New Mexico
And make sure to order the syringe with a 14guage blunt tip needle for measuring liquids.... When you become more advanced you will figure out new means and methods but the syringe is great to start with....Best of luck my friends if you need further advice shoot me a PM

CbrVapeRR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2014
Utah, USA
Heres how simple it is....if your mixing a 10 ml bottle of 18mg juice with 60mg nic that's all pg base, you put 3mls of nic base 1ml of flavor that's 10% flavor good starting point, and 6mls of vg that will give you a 10ml bottle of 60vg/40pg 18mg ejuice shake it and vape it for different percentages or if you want to use 100mg nic base use that calculator, and make sure to check out the DIY forums for recipes and tips....OH AND WEAR LATEX OR NITRIL GLOVES NIC WILL ABSORBE THROUGH YOUR SKIN AND MAKE YOU SICK IF YOU GET IT ON YOU......:rickroll: AND STICK IT TO THE NAZIS AT THE FDA!!!!!!!!!!
It is that simple!

XXZOMBIEPEPPERXX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
New Mexico
I found out really quick 100%vg takes a loooooooooooong time with an 18ga :lol:
I know what you mean my friend been there LoL... these days I just use a squezzable bottle of vg and top off 10 or 30ml bottles after all the other ingredients are added.. got sick of tryen to suck up that vg into the syringe.....that stuff is thicker then my x ol ladys thighs:shock:

CbrVapeRR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2014
Utah, USA
I know what you mean my friend been there LoL... these days I just use a squezzable bottle of vg and top off 10 or 30ml bottles after all the other ingredients are added.. got sick of tryen to suck up that vg into the syringe.....
Exactly with the squeez bottle. I use that now for vg in larger quantity and pipettes for getting the little amounts.

Reactions: Vapez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread