Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knifemaker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2010
Central Texas
You know, I started this journey in the beginning of 2007. I smoked two packs of cig's a day. The cost got so bad after the tax hike on them here, that I turned to loose tobacco. Buuuuut, they saw the lose in revenew, and put a high tax on loose roll your own as well. Grrrrrr!!!

Shortly there after, I was diagnosed with COPD. (Far too much dust taken in through my years of making Knives. so I tried a cheap, Joye e-cig. Not bad!. Man, that was a LONG time ago, and light years from where the tech is now. LOL!

Now Sub-ohm, Aromamizer, or Bellus tanks, or the Veritas and or Magma drippers are my go-too's on a iPV-4s dual bat's at 45-48 ohm dual twisted A1. HUGE difference from the beginning days.

I almost can't believe how much money has been saved over the years as compared to Cig's. UnReal! And although COPD cannot be cured, it stopped the progression in it's tracks.

Sure would be great if the dayum gum'nent would leave us the hell alone as this is the best thing to come along in both my, and many others life! From the very first day I tried one of those early E-cig, I NEVER smoked a Cig. again. Never! I had tried patches, chew, sinuse, you name it. Nothing worked. And they won't let any of the manufacturers say it does. What exactly is our Gov' trying to do to the people? Asinine,and ridiculous!

Vap'n and Lov'n it! Ain't Gonna Stop!

KnifeMaker

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
You know, I started this journey in the beginning of 2007. I smoked two packs of cig's a day. The cost got so bad after the tax hike on them here, that I turned to loose tobacco. Buuuuut, they saw the lose in revenew, and put a high tax on loose roll your own as well. Grrrrrr!!!

Shortly there after, I was diagnosed with COPD. (Far too much dust taken in through my years of making Knives. so I tried a cheap, Joye e-cig. Not bad!. Man, that was a LONG time ago, and light years from where the tech is now. LOL!

Now Sub-ohm, Aromamizer, or Bellus tanks, or the Veritas and or Magma drippers are my go-too's on a iPV-4s dual bat's at 45-48 ohm dual twisted A1. HUGE difference from the beginning days.

I almost can't believe how much money has been saved over the years as compared to Cig's. UnReal! And although COPD cannot be cured, it stopped the progression in it's tracks.

Sure would be great if the dayum gum'nent would leave us the hell alone as this is the best thing to come along in both my, and many others life! From the very first day I tried one of those early E-cig, I NEVER smoked a Cig. again. Never! I had tried patches, chew, sinuse, you name it. Nothing worked. And they won't let any of the manufacturers say it does. What exactly is our Gov' trying to do to the people? Asinine,and ridiculous!

Vap'n and Lov'n it! Ain't Gonna Stop!

KnifeMaker

Agreed, it's really sad when you think about the greed and people's lives. Family members who might be saved, children who wouldn't have 2nd hand smoke, and on and on. But no, our politicans need to line their pockets and regulate and tax everything good into oblivion. Sad state of affairs for sure.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Product of over crowding:sneaky:

My DIY area (portable):(

DSCN0467_zps1vx4izxr.jpg
Sweet :D

Vapez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread