Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Good Morning, Brother!!! I hope you are having an exceptional day. OMG, yah, you are into next year now for SURE. Building trades, Holidays, NOLA... I imagine things are going to grind to a stand still about.. a week ago. The chance of a confluence of an opening and a giant street party is gaining momentum quickly here. One can hope.

KEY LIME!! NOM nom nom... You pull that off, and you're going to be legend.. again. Nobody does a correct key lime, that I have ever tasted. Maybe they do, but just don't go to expo's or sell retail? You aim pretty high, amigo.

So I never got an answer on a DIY question. What in the heck kind of voodoo is this FA MTS vape Wizard? Why I have 3 bottles of it, I can't know. The more I google it, the more confuzzled I am about it. Anybody still use it?
I tried to buy some Vape Wizard yesterday with my ecigexpress flavoring order but they're out of stock. :( I'm not going to place another order at another site. Supposedly it helps to smooth out the bitterness of citrus liquids. :)

Reactions: Sirius

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Just a quick pass through before the game starts haha.
It's game day here too.
WV%20selfie_zpsfhnmaa4k.jpg

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Morning y'all. Didn't get to bed until almost 5am and then still couldn't sleep. So tired this morning.

Over 300 posts behind, don't think I'm going to read all those.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday.
Bellastar, I'm so sorry you had that kind of night. BTDT and it sucks!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I'm supposed to be at a tequila drenched party right nao myself, but I stayed up too late trying to snag a cheap 'Vela Nau. I am not even going to TRY to get through downtown Ann Arbor at this hour... The Big House is a Mad House...
Lmao [emoji23]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Reactions: LynnNC

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
@Robino1 Can't find your post to reply but I'll add..The sweetest of the sweeties moderator IMHO as well.

[emoji179] [emoji93] [emoji250] [emoji179]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
Ms Robin is awesome!

Now everyone take a tissue and get da brown off our nose!
image.jpg

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Good Morning, Brother!!! I hope you are having an exceptional day. OMG, yah, you are into next year now for SURE. Building trades, Holidays, NOLA... I imagine things are going to grind to a stand still about.. a week ago. The chance of a confluence of an opening and a giant street party is gaining momentum quickly here. One can hope.

KEY LIME!! NOM nom nom... You pull that off, and you're going to be legend.. again. Nobody does a correct key lime, that I have ever tasted. Maybe they do, but just don't go to expo's or sell retail? You aim pretty high, amigo.

So I never got an answer on a DIY question. What in the heck kind of voodoo is this FA MTS Vape Wizard? Why I have 3 bottles of it, I can't know. The more I google it, the more confuzzled I am about it. Anybody still use it?
here is what i have in my notes...
Triacetin- Sold as aaa magic mask by fa, and is a main ingredient of mts vape
wizard by fa, smooth by tpa, and flavor toner/enhancer by fw. This stuff is used
in many processed foods and in cigarette filters to smooth out harsh notes. It
does this by temporarily numbing certain taste receptors in your tongue. This is
the reason you can stomach breakfast cereals, microwave meals, and all the added
paper and other trash they put in commercial cigarettes. Likewise, it can make
some ejuices tolerable, maybe even tasty, that without it would be abominable.
This stuff is actually amazing. If you really suck at diy, and your juice tastes
like an abortion, you need this stuff; it can save even some of the worst tasting
mixes. SIDENOTE: Triacetin is also the most amazing coil cleaner! It actually does
for cotton what conditioner does for hair; vg slowly clogs wicks, and pg makes the
fibers brittle, but aaa unclogs wicks and plasticizes fibers, leaving them
flexible once more.

also...
Also from Italian makers Flavour Art, MTS stands for Mellow, Thick, Smooth. It's an additive that is designed to contribute toward softening any acidic/sour perception, it assists in making vapor thicker, and it delivers both body and depth to any e-liquid. Suggested usage: 1-3 drops per 10 ml liquid, or 0.2-2%

Add gradually to taste, as it can also dull the flavors.

This additive works partially, not by modifying taste, but by modifying your taste perception.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Morning Marina :) I didn't do any shopping yesterday, couldn't find a thing I wanted to buy. Did you get some shopping done?
No shopping for me :(. I didn't budget well enough for it I guess but I'm sure I could have found something I wanted if I did. :D

Well, I'm out of here for a bit. Gonna have a little brunch and ribs and posting don't mix well. I'll be back for a little more ecf fun when my hands are clean and the dishes are done. Have fun everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread