Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
WHERE on Gawds Green Earth, do you FIND these self portraits, lady?!? My Gawd, you has ALL the hawtness...
She's making me hungry too..Oh what a sammich maker she would be!
[emoji2]

Speaking of,..I'm fresh out of a sammich maker so I haz to go cook sumphin for lunch..I'll be back in 300 or so posts brotha.
[emoji106]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
OMGawd...What a start to the morning that was...Maybe I should just stamp, "Closed For Today" on me foreheed...lol

Star Puppy to home planet..Mind reset please...that is all..

1402176591_dog_doesnt_want_to_play_with_frisbee.gif

OMG, laughed so hard at that Video..............:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Look at the Fella in my Avatar. He is a Rescue I found at about 9 months old. I transported the poor puppy almost 6 hours across two states. We were both worn out and pretty much Crashed for the evening, after introducing him to Family and Cheyenne(Shep.mix)

Next Day I take him out and decide to play Ball with him.

After 5 minutes of Him looking Sadly at me ............like.......WHY are you THROWING things at me:(, I gave up on the Idea.:lol:

After about a Week to get settled and make peace with Cheyenne, I got them both out in the Yard and Chyenne taught Chase everything about Play:thumbs:

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
She's making me hungry too..Oh what a sammich maker she would be!
[emoji2]

Speaking of,..I'm fresh out of a sammich maker so I haz to go cook sumphin for lunch..I'll be back in 300 or so posts brotha.
[emoji106]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
I would NOT waste that hawtness on sammich's! Ok, maybe a French dip time to time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread