Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
steak%2000001_zpswa7avkdi.jpg
Now that is a plate i could sit down to every day,love me some steak,and shrimp is a very close second.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I know, didn't mean any harm :)

I just don't know what to do. And people says that having a wild variety of flavor kinds will help for the tastebuds, as it will be something completely new. Not like now when I change liquid and it tastes the same no matter which one I chose. I miss tasting them. They tasted delicious the first week :(

Vapez
Switching your flavor now and again does help. Where I vape nothing but hazelnut all day everyday I have to vape something different every now and then. I like to vape a caramel flavor in between. I haven't had to switch up in a while, but I think I may make a caramel flavor later :) I will have to remember how that goes....lol I also will drink a bottle of water when my eliquid tastes "plain" or brush my toungue (with a toothbrush! Lol) I have also noticed that if I get too much flavoring in when mixing I dont get any taste. I hope that helps some :)

Last edited:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Yeah, started GREAT... The day's halftime has me wishing I had a DVR, so I could just watch teh ones we wins... :)
Hrm.... blah... no appetite, lethargic... OH! CONGRATULATIONS DEAR!!! ;)
You are so not funny!:glare: That would be a nightmare! :shock:

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Switching your flavor now and again does help. Where I vape nothing but hazelnut all day everyday I have to vape something different every now and then. I like to vape a caramel flavor in between. I haven't had to switch up in a while, but I think I may make a caramel flavor later :) I will have to remember how that goes....lol I also will drink a bottle of water when my eliquid tastes "plain" or brush my toungue (with a toothbrush! Lol) I have also noticed that if I get to much flavoring in when mixing I dont get any taste. I hope that helps some :)

I see. Those tricks got little to no effect unfortunately. Flavoring percentages doesn't matter much either :/

Vapez

Reactions: wvducklady

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
I see. Those tricks got little to no effect unfortunately. Flavoring percentages doesn't matter much either :/

Vapez

When I can't taste my vape, the only thing that helps me is time. I've tried eating, drinking..etc.
But nothing helped but waiting a few days.

Reactions: Vapez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread