Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Haha...yeah, but if you had been smart, you'd have just tempted me with the vodka first and I might have forgotten about them! :p:D

I shoulda just GIVEN ya the Vodka, and sneaked ya house keys when you weren't lookin.. Then, the shoes woulda been EASY!
DoggieDoor.jpg

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
The
haven't tried the rba yet but the flavor from the stdcoils was enough for me to drop the cash
I may find that to be the case too,the only tank with premade coils i have used was the kanger subtank,and i hated that one,both the stock coils and the rba head were horrible for me,and it kinda scared me away from prebuilt stuff haha.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
See Louis, I wasn't the only one who caught that...well I have to say at least he's consistent...that foot in mouth thing seems to follow him from thread to thread! :rolleyes:

I like how he made sure YOU didn't miss it either!

tumblr_lz1lwc25ox1rnua94o1_500.gif

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Bro, I didn't REALLY kick ya to the kurb... :sweatingprofusely:
man... it IS the season for charity work... le sigh...

amazing goddess, what he was inferring was that in the same way, historically, that 'man's best friend' (though, in your case, man's adored goddess would be more appropos) has had many characteristics attributed to it, including unswerving loyalty, fierce focus and an unwillingness to concede once a goal has been set, you are a beacon of all of those noble characteristics - and more, including grace, wit, charm and divine deviltry - though his choice of analogy was indeed, sub optimal... at this juncture, he is relying upon both your grace and your mercy (with perhaps a bit of anticipation of a spankin later) to understand, nay to transcend, the limitations of his words and embrace the singing of his spirit, in your luminescence

that one's free, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread