Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
laughing-smiley-cries-tears-of-joy.png
man... it IS the season for charity work... le sigh...

amazing goddess, what he was inferring was that in the same way, historically, that 'man's best friend' (though, in your case, man's adored goddess would be more appropos) has had many characteristics attributed to it, including unswerving loyalty, fierce focus and an unwillingness to concede once a goal has been set, you are a beacon of all of those noble characteristics - and more, including grace, wit, charm and divine deviltry - though his choice of analogy was indeed, sub optimal... at this juncture, he is relying upon both your grace and your mercy (with perhaps a bit of anticipation of a spankin later) to understand, nay to transcend, the limitations of his words and embrace the singing of his spirit, in your luminescence

that one's free, bro.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
man... it IS the season for charity work... le sigh...

amazing goddess, what he was inferring was that in the same way, historically, that 'man's best friend' (though, in your case, man's adored goddess would be more appropos) has had many characteristics attributed to it, including unswerving loyalty, fierce focus and an unwillingness to concede once a goal has been set, you are a beacon of all of those noble characteristics - and more, including grace, wit, charm and divine deviltry - though his choice of analogy was indeed, sub optimal... at this juncture, he is relying upon both your grace and your mercy (with perhaps a bit of anticipation of a spankin later) to understand, nay to transcend, the limitations of his words and embrace the singing of his spirit, in your luminescence

that one's free, bro.
Wow! How does your wife ever stay mad at you?:p... @LouisLeBeau you better get down and kiss the ground he walks on...he's saved your hide yet again! :laugh:

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
I may find that to be the case too,the only tank with premade coils i have used was the kanger subtank,and i hated that one,both the stock coils and the rba head were horrible for me,and it kinda scared me away from prebuilt stuff haha.

Before I rebuild a prebuilt Subtank coil I drill the juice hole larger to allow more juice flow into the wick. That mod helps a lot but its still not even close to the Crown.
I have only rebuilt the horizontal coils so far.

Reactions: Vapez

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
What's everyone vaping on tonight?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Flux Capacitor (Charlie Noble's Soller's Pointe clone - bit of banana, vanilla, caramel with a hint of tobacco... like they waved a leaf over it :) )

speakin of tobacco - i gotta remember to give my NET extracts a shake tonight when i am mixin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread