Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoeBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Lakehills, Texas
Ouch!

snake-bite.jpg

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
I had vape mails today until the kid got his paws on it.
I am only one that vapes around here, so Thankfully I don't have to worry about anyone running off with my vape mail. At least not in the house. ;)

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I got vape mail today...5 days overdue.. I was a little frantic.
Must say I have a great mailman but he has been at it awhile and has wayyyy too much vacation time. The subs just don't pass muster. When he returns he always asks how things went and I tell him if the sub worked out or not. :)

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Must say I have a great mailman but he has been at it awhile and has wayyyy too much vacation time. The subs just don't pass muster. When he returns he always asks how things went and I tell him if the sub worked out or not. :)
I used to have a mail man who brought treats for my dog every day. She loved him, but he got in trouble from the boss for feeding pets on the route. They made him take all dog treats out of his truck, said people food only, so he started using cheese and peanut butter crackers. :)

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I am only one that vapes around here, so Thankfully I don't have to worry about anyone running off with my Vape mail. At least not in the house. ;)
I have 7 family members that vape... thankfully only 2 live with me for the time being but another is talking about moving in. They are all gadgeteers and a new gadget of any sort gets snatched up and played with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread