Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I agree. Love me some music! Rock mostly but can handle other types in smaller doses :) Rechargeable Bluetooth headphones sound amazing. I didn't know they exsisted. I may be the most out of touch in electronics 26 year old ever lol.

Oh yeah! The freedom to just set your phone down, and move around without it? And still jam? Now ya know what to tell Santa ya wants!
Extra Extra, read all about it!
The Best Bluetooth On- or Over-Ear Headphones

Reactions: kcdew

CaptNutz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2015
Chicago
1f4723720638c87ab79d93b8551f8c9d.jpg

It has so many great features I love this device

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
No headache today, thankfully. If I could get some sleep I'd feel a lot better.

I'm starting to think that headaches and little sleep are related. I haven't had a lot of sleep, and have had a VERY rare TWO headaches in the past week. I can go YEARS without a headache..

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Quick late night check. Tomorrow will be a day of cleaning house, thanks to my grown children being here for half a week. Nite all. Keeping my fingers crossed for a win.

Good night and good luck to you too!

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
oh, and @kcdew , the BEST reason for bluetooth wireless headphones, is you can listen to your music, and when a call comes in, it switches to phone mode, and they have built in microphones. It is SO cool to just be able to listen and talk (the listening being PRIVATE) without touching a button anywhere! All automatic. VERY convenient, and cool!

Wirecutter review (very credible source) Editors Pick. $89 at Amazon, $10 more for colors.
http://www.amazon.com/Jabra-MOVE-Wi...B00MR9CLWC&tag=thewire06-20&ascsubtag=WC27660

Reactions: Vapez

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
Oh yeah! The freedom to just set your phone down, and move around without it? And still jam? Now ya know what to tell Santa ya wants!
Extra Extra, read all about it!
The Best Bluetooth On- or Over-Ear Headphones
Thanks for the article!! When things get better around here I just may add some of those to the wishlist! I think my husband would enjoy them too.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
It's early but good thanks [emoji2]

Coffee made, kids breakfast made, cat fed, dishwasher emptied, coffee reheated in microwave, time to drink it, have a vape and try to read ECF. [emoji2][emoji477]️

www.twitter.com/v_a_p_e

Sounds like you been busy this morning!

Enjoy your coffee and vape!

Reactions: VapeBritain

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
oh, and @kcdew , the BEST reason for bluetooth wireless headphones, is you can listen to your music, and when a call comes in, it switches to phone mode, and they have built in microphones. It is SO cool to just be able to listen and talk (the listening being PRIVATE) without touching a button anywhere! All automatic. VERY convenient, and cool!

Wirecutter review (very credible source) Editors Pick. $89 at Amazon, $10 more for colors.
http://www.amazon.com/Jabra-MOVE-Wi...B00MR9CLWC&tag=thewire06-20&ascsubtag=WC27660
The ear piece for phone calls would be sweet! Oh and love that cobalt color!

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
The ear piece for phone calls would be sweet! Oh and love that cobalt color!

Nah, no ear piece! The microphones are built right into the headset. When a call comes in, they silence the music, and just auto switch to phone mode. Prolly have to press a button to take the call, or another to reject. I haven't messed with it much, but I THINK I can set my phone to answer or reject on voice command, so TOTALLY buttonless. :)

Reactions: Vapez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread