Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
what happens in janaury with the FDA? is it Janaury 1st?

I don't know about January 1st, but the FDA sent their deeming regulations to the White House. If it goes through as is, it will eliminate 99.9% of vaping gear and all flavored juice.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
I don't know about January 1st, but the FDA sent their deeming regulations to the White House. If it goes through as is, it will eliminate 99.9% of Vaping gear and all flavored juice.
Agree and it bites. Wished they would show their true colors and advertise for how they really see it. for them it is not Anti-Vaping but more Pro-Big Tobacco because they line our pockets. :grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Agree and it bites. Wished they would show their true colors and advertise for how they really see it. for them it is not Anti-Vaping but more Pro-Big Tobacco because they line our pockets. :grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

I agree!

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014

Me either!

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
i am not going back to smoking. yuck
Me either. I'll be like the old moonshine runners during prohibition. LOL

Moonshine-Cars.jpg

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
Fine! How are you doing?

I've had better days. Been wracking my brain over a police background investigation for my new job and have determined I'm probably going to get DQ'd because I don't have all the information they are asking for.

I'm super bummed about it. I was really looking forward to the job but after all this BS and interviews, to find I'll probably be DQ'd because of my credit and a few other things is disheartening....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread