Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Which tank and mod of yours do you like the most?

Vapez

Well that's hard to say. Some juices I like better in the Kanger sub tank and some I like better in the Crown. It's dependent on the juice for me.

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
Yes, it is good that we know... BUT, I look at some of what goes on
in our Government as making sausage..
I LOVE Sausage... I just DON'T need to know all the details of what's in it. :)

I know there is a LOT of stuff we don't know about that goes on..
and I am somewhat OK, with that....

I agree with 99% of that... But I would want to know if they were putting like children or cockroaches in my sausage... lol

Yah, I know we do shady stuff, and I too am mostly ok with that. But I also know sometimes we need a little slap in the face to get us in line.

I'm all for national security and whatnot, but I'm not for the decrees of my freedoms and privacy for that....

It's like once I was harassed by a local cop that he could basically do what he wanted because of the patriot act. (Search my car unlawfully) I had to educate him that that act was solely for the purpose to assist in capturing terrorists and related activities. After that little bit of educating and inquiring if he was suggesting I was a terrorist he backtracked and left me alone.

Sometimes we do some bad stuff for the right reasons and sometimes we overreach.

Oh well, nothing much I can do about it except stay educated to my rights to prevent overzealous individuals from infringing on them...

Well that's hard to say. Some juices I like better in the Kanger sub tank and some I like better in the Crown. It's dependent on the juice for me.

I have a Kanger Subox Nano, on its way and a Kanger Subvod on its way...
should be here in a week or 2... :D

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Sounds like you had a good time... :)

do you get homesick this time of year?

I know, I do... BIG time.. :)

For me this is home - would bother me to be someplace else.
I left 'home' at 18. Was able to get back around holiday time the first couple years so was ok then. After that I didn't but had other things so it didn't bother me.

I agree with 99% of that... But I would want to know if they were putting like children or cockroaches in my sausage... lol

Yah, I know we do shady stuff, and I too am mostly ok with that. But I also know sometimes we need a little slap in the face to get us in line.

I'm all for national security and whatnot, but I'm not for the decrees of my freedoms and privacy for that....

It's like once I was harassed by a local cop that he could basically do what he wanted because of the patriot act. (Search my car unlawfully) I had to educate him that that act was solely for the purpose to assist in capturing terrorists and related activities. After that little bit of educating and inquiring if he was suggesting I was a terrorist he backtracked and left me alone.

Sometimes we do some bad stuff for the right reasons and sometimes we overreach.

Oh well, nothing much I can do about it except stay educated to my rights to prevent overzealous individuals from infringing on them...

Ohhhh I have been there with the Cops.. and THAT< I don't like ONE bit!!!

I just end up letting them search my car... and, I am MAD that I allowed that... :(

they do it with the PRETENSE of Security... But, the fact is, they do it for the MONEY>..
that should be outlawed, RIGHT away.

For me this is home - would bother me to be someplace else.
I left 'home' at 18. Was able to get back around holiday time the first couple years so was ok then. After that I didn't but had other things so it didn't bother me.

How long have you been there?

I understand that, perfectly. :)

I have only been here 8 years, so I still get homesick. :)

I love those tanks.

Yeah, I had ordered a BUNCH of Aspire Nautilus... and was using these...
then, last week, I went to a local vape shop, and I tried the Kanger Sub
I LOVED It.... It gives major clouds, and feels great... and great taste. :)

I am VERY excited for them to arrive. :)

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
Ohhhh I have been there with the Cops.. and THAT< I don't like ONE bit!!!

I just end up letting them search my car... and, I am MAD that I allowed that... :(

they do it with the PRETENSE of Security... But, the fact is, they do it for the MONEY>..
that should be outlawed, RIGHT away.

Yep I hear yah... That's why I always try to keep up on laws that affect my rights. I don't like to be walked all over.

It's never because I have something to hide, it's because I don't like being pushed around with false pretenses.

Heck, if they had a good reason for whatever, I'd let them do what they wanted for that situation. But when I'm in the right, don't treat me like a criminal.

Luckily it's only happened like twice in my life. But that's 2 too many!

Alaska cops are more chill than these Cali cops.

Alaska cops deal with people who are usually (legally) armed and they usually are respectful.

People down here are (mostly) downright rude.

Although I do know some cool people down here and have met people on this site that live in Cali that are pretty cool. So I'm not saying there isn't cool people here.... Just saying there are quite a few rude ones.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
We have 2 young ones this year that haven't been around a Christmas tree yet,could get interesting haha.So far,the tree has been up for a day,and they haven't bothered it yet,but they still have quite a while to get curious with it haha.
Tree up already?? :eek:
time to try and take care of some house stuff

Vapez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread