Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.
JAG, I hope I'm not asking too personal a question and if I am, just tell me so, but how did you wind up in Sweden? You are an American right?

Ohhh That's NOT personal at all... :)

Yep, I am an AMERICAN.... :D I moved here, to marry my husband. :D

He is actually Dutch, but, was born and raised in Sweden... :)
we met on Skype... :D and, well, I moved to Norway for a few months, then
moved here. :)

Yep I hear yah... That's why I always try to keep up on laws that affect my rights. I don't like to be walked all over.

It's never because I have something to hide, it's because I don't like being pushed around with false pretenses.

Heck, if they had a good reason for whatever, I'd let them do what they wanted for that situation. But when I'm in the right, don't treat me like a criminal.

Luckily it's only happened like twice in my life. But that's 2 too many!

Alaska cops are more chill than these Cali cops.

Alaska cops deal with people who are usually (legally) armed and they usually are respectful.

People down here are (mostly) downright rude.

Although I do know some cool people down here and have met people on this site that live in Cali that are pretty cool. So I'm not saying there isn't cool people here.... Just saying there are quite a few rude ones.

yep, it happened to me 2 times as well... :(

I lived in Sacramento for a while, and yeah, I agree, there are a LOT of
rude people here... also, a LOT of nice people... But, yeah, I know what you mean. :D

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Ohhh That's NOT personal at all... :)

Yep, I am an AMERICAN.... :D I moved here, to marry my husband. :D

He is actually Dutch, but, was born and raised in Sweden... :)
we met on Skype... :D and, well, I moved to Norway for a few months, then
moved here. :)
How romantic!!!! :) That really is soo cool!

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
WOW!!!! That is crazy.. But, totally cool.... Do you speak Japanese now?
I am clueless about how it works on our Bases overseas. :D

You are my age, so it would seem. :)

I can speak a little - enough to usually get by or get in trouble depending on how you look at it.
While I was active duty I basically spent as much time that was allowed at a shot here went back and worked to get back here. Retired and stayed - started with civil service and but now they're starting to enforce rules on tour length and are gonna make me go back. Will start working on getting back here as soon as possible and if that don't work then it's early retirement and I'll come back.

Probably about the same age from what I've guessed from your posts - they say I usually act like I'm 12

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
So I'm new to ECF posting and giveaways. My name was drawn as a winner of the KOOPOR plus. Will i be contacted at end of drawing or do I need to contact admin? Not trying to sound impatient or greedy, just curious.
Congratulations! :D

Vapez

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
yep, it happened to me 2 times as well... :(

I lived in Sacramento for a while, and yeah, I agree, there are a LOT of
rude people here... also, a LOT of nice people... But, yeah, I know what you mean. :D

Ha!

I'm in Sacramento now! (Folsom actually)

Small world!

I can speak a little - enough to usually get by or get in trouble depending on how you look at it.
While I was active duty I basically spent as much time that was allowed at a shot here went back and worked to get back here. Retired and stayed - started with civil service and but now they're starting to enforce rules on tour length and are gonna make me go back. Will start working on getting back here as soon as possible and if that don't work then it's early retirement and I'll come back.

Probably about the same age from what I've guessed from your posts - they say I usually act like I'm 12

Ohhhh, then we ARE the same age... :D

That totally sucks that they might make you come back to the states. :(
I hope they let you chose where you will get to be... You have been doing that for
so LONG... hat should account for something. :)

I LOVE this thread....

Most of my internet interaction has been either Facebook, or arguing politics.. :D
Last week, I went back to Facebook, after a LONG break.. and it was FULL of politics..
I had to delete a FEW people who decided that they did NOT know how to argue
politics and keep their friends....
I don't care if people agree with one another... just be cool about it, and
NOT make it personal. :)

BUT, I LOVE it here, because it is just about loving of vaping....
Love of each other....
and sharing life.. :)

I LOVE arguing politics, BUT, sometimes, it is just nice to joke around with people. :)

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Ohhhh, then we ARE the same age... :D

That totally sucks that they might make you come back to the states. :(
I hope they let you chose where you will get to be... You have been doing that for
so LONG... hat should account for something. :)

I pick a region to start with. If they don't find a position for me within a couple months that area expands. After a couple more months it goes across the whole US.
Ain't any might on getting sent back - process has already started. Every day I go to work I wonder if time is up.
If I don't move and take whatever position they offer then I'm out of a job. If I was a few years older I would be taking the early retirement and be done with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread