Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I'm starting to think that headaches and little sleep are related. I haven't had a lot of sleep, and have had a VERY rare TWO headaches in the past week. I can go YEARS without a headache..
yah - i can relate to this... with the lady wife changing shifts (and our entire diurnal cycle shifting, essentially, 120 degress in reverse...) and my angst about this upcoming cluster of a store opening, i have had a couple lately, and that is VERY atypical - and the sleep skew is on my list of culprits, fo sho.

Reactions: Romano Cheese

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
I PIF'd the one I won to my brother in law and the lady wife got me a black one - LURVE IT... but... LIGHTS ON! zomg... has deh shiny but disables dah shiny? strategery fail!
Aww that was sweet. I know!! You must keep the shiny on!

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
I always put my tree up right after Thanksgiving. But I'm visiting my Mom right now so I'm putting it up when I get back home this afternoon.

Only 5 pages behind now..... I am catching up it seems.
Yesterday, per the american tradition, I pulled out all the xmas stuff and based on our historical pattern, it will be all done in about 2 weeks. LOL

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Jack Russell Terriers ftw... My babies:
VUNOsgw.jpg

Not my thing although know many who own them... seem to be like potato chips... they can't have just one. I prefer larger dogs. They are tough little monkeys though and single minded when on to something. One was in the field with my cows digging out a groundhog hole but the momma cows took exception and saw it fly through the air like a football. Went to call the neighbors again about their dog and to come pick up the bits when I see it right back at the hole digging away. They couldn't keep it at home, it was at my place as soon as they let it out. One day after killing one of my cats it vanished. Same day as a big truckload of hay from our place was going to a horse farm where the guy had 6 of the little critters. I had already lost several chickens to it too.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Only 5 pages behind now..... I am catching up it seems.
Yesterday, per the american tradition, I pulled out all the xmas stuff and based on our historical pattern, it will be all done in about 2 weeks. LOL

I'm horrible at getting started putting it up or taking it down but once I start I finish it all in one day!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Not my thing although know many who own them... seem to be like potato chips... they can't have just one. I prefer larger dogs. They are tough little monkeys though and single minded when on to something. One was in the field with my cows digging out a groundhog hole but the momma cows took exception and saw it fly through the air like a football. Went to call the neighbors again about their dog and to come pick up the bits when I see it right back at the hole digging away. They couldn't keep it at home, it was at my place as soon as they let it out. One day after killing one of my cats it vanished. Same day as a big truckload of hay from our place was going to a horse farm where the guy had 6 of the little critters. I had already lost several chickens to it too.
lol, the little guy will probably love it at the horse farm. They are a handful to be sure.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Being a new vaper after smoking 30 years, who here started vaping that did not smoke?
nopers... was a dyed in the wool polluter before I started vaping... now, I am just helping reduce the amount of cosmic UV that makes it to the planet's surface without adding any smoke to da fire :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread