Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I don't know about January 1st, but the FDA sent their deeming regulations to the White House. If it goes through as is, it will eliminate 99.9% of vaping gear and all flavored juice.
thank gawd for DIY... and black friday nic deals...

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
curiosity_zpsmeg02x3c.jpg

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Good Morning everyone!!

Congrats to the latest round of winners!! I can't find the names but obviously I not on the list or I would have got a notice.
Still haven't gotten any sort of official notice here.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
We put in Kitty (doggy) doors, so our cats are always bringing us "presents".
A large squirrel yesterday :(
The worst present I received was when I got home and found a huge rat laying in the middle of the living room. I sighed, went upstairs to change (I was working retail at the time), and when I came home, the rat was nowhere to be found. The cat was sitting on the couch, looking at me as if to say, "Who, me?"

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Man, I am so impatient. I keep checking the USPS site for my FasTech order every 30 minutes... It is only an Aromamizer RDTA, but it is my first rebuildable! It's almost like hitting F5 on this site hoping the next set of winners pops up!
You can rest today... Sunday, nothing will show

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hurricane Katrina took all my stubs, and albums, and to think of it, EVERYTHING.
But I have recouped some or most of my music.

Going to see The Cure in May, saw them in 2000.

Klown, could ya split that post in two, so I can like the part about recouping? :)

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I've had better days. Been wracking my brain over a police background investigation for my new job and have determined I'm probably going to get DQ'd because I don't have all the information they are asking for.

I'm super bummed about it. I was really looking forward to the job but after all this BS and interviews, to find I'll probably be DQ'd because of my credit and a few other things is disheartening....
don't give up, brother - as long as you were upfront with them and are willing to explain any potential issues, you are still in good shape - we deal with these pretty regularly where i work

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Man, I am so impatient. I keep checking the USPS site for my FasTech order every 30 minutes... It is only an Aromamizer RDTA, but it is my first rebuildable! It's almost like hitting F5 on this site hoping the next set of winners pops up!

I ordered one as well. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

GarfieldDC

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2013
india
There are several rda's that good for m2l vaping.The key is to get one that has adjustable airflow.I really like the Derringer and the Stumpy,they both can be adjusted down to almost no airflow,so they are great for mouth hits.There are others as well,but those are 2 that i have and use all the time.
Hey thanks for the suggestions.. I'm going to hunt for some reviews on YouTube for those two. I really want to try some RDAs and want to pick the right ones that suit my style of vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread