Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Many in here are reading pages back and responding to those. Looks as if they're here but not responding to you. Anyway, how ya doing Lynn!! Hope the day is good to you.

Shame on me.

Hiya Marina2
Boquet.gif

Hey Angel, how are you? You missed lots of posts.. that's all I know, I gave up on trying to catch up.

Good Afternoon BellaStarr
3d-santa.gif

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Good morning everyone! Looks like a fine day today ...although it's a chilly 32*F at the moment :eek:
Hope everyone is relaxin' and havin a good day!

Good morning, Katz! Yah, chilly here too. Good day so far, but I have yet to sally... anywhere. :)

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Yup.. FT is my primary source for stuff along with a couple of other sites. vaping is still in its infancy on this side of the world. We try to order stuff from the Chinese sites but customs screws us over most of the time. I ordered two kits a month ago that have been sitting in customs for over 2 weeks now.

No real source for e-liquids either. We've got 3-5 local vendors out of which only a couple of them are decent. No premium e-juice available. If we want that, we need to order from international sources (US/UK). Then we get screwed over with ridiculous shipping charges. Again, customs is waiting to screw us over.

For the reasons stated above, I'm thinking starting DIY for the e-juices.

Good recipes here for sharing! Just gotta get your nic and flavors. I imagine you can find PG and VG locally. You could start a BIDNESS with DIY in your part of the world, help a buncha folks, and prolly make a respectable daily bread too. Everyone is a winner!

Reactions: LynnNC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread