Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaFuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2015
Virginia Beach
Then you might like this one too
2015-11-29 20.28.59.jpg

Looks to be an original

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
HOW DO I SIGHN UP FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THIS SET -UP,,EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THERES NO CHANCE IM GONNA WIN ITS LIKE 1 in a million chance for me
Ya stop shouting, then ya read, starting from the beginning of this thread. It shouldn't take ya more than, say, one post until ya know.

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015
CANADA BC town ABBOTSFORD
Hey all! I’ve a great two-week contest for you, this time from smok Technology who are following up their amazing ECF Xcube II giveaway with another wonderful chance for ECFers to get their hands on the latest kit.

And this one’s something else! Up for grabs are 200 of the brand new Koopor Plus temperature control mods, and 200 Smok TFV4 Mini top-fill tanks. Enter here now for a serious chance to win! As usual, we’ll be selecting winners of 50 of each in this ECF thread….

The Koopor Plus Temperature Control is a beautifully designed PV, and built from the ground up to give the most powerful and accurate temperature controlled vapor available today. The Koopor Plus’s HFDMR (High-Frequency Dynamic Monitoring Resistance) monitors the resistance of the coil 4000 times per second, and the unique Dual Driver System ensures the fastest and most consistent output.
View attachment 509232

Also, there's 200 Smok TFV4 Mini top-fill tanks up for grabs. This is probably the most complete tank system on the market today with 8 different coil heads and more yet to come. The current line-up includes two with Clapton coils and one with 6 coils built in! And the compact form factor means it sits perfectly on a wide variety of devices. See here for full details of this amazing tank system.

View attachment 509233

So, enter now and good luck!

Oliver
OH MAN I WOULD LOVE TO WIN THIS SET UP

Reactions: Vapez

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Yeah the real 4x4s that era are real rare. Chevy didnt make them 4x4s they sent them out .i cant remember who did it for them. Heres another wild one View attachment 510408

not my style there but that carbon black road ape is,and sportin a white 21" too.be stylin up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread