Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Pics or it didn't happen!

Can't show it...it's in the Lemo 2 and it's currently filled with a berry cream blend (which somehow tastes like chocolate)...Was shooting for a 1.5 coil and it came out at a 2.1. I don't think I can count when I'm wrapping lol!

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
:( bad Kam! no donut!

hope you're okay, lady

Well the shoulder is a very violent shade of purple and black...and I'm blaming the doctor, cause if it hadn't have been for that stupid brace he's making me wear, I would have caught myself on the way down. Other than it screaming at me occasionally, I'm good.

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
1bbd6e4f8b148fb581919b6241855f3f.jpg

4d186586fe73639e8fdb8470363b3992.jpg

e79d28b63f376e683f7c1b53c72418f6.jpg

Just waiting for a mod - maybe something shiny with a circuit pattern on it and capable of 200 watts - to install this beauty on. It's a dual Clapton build .36 Ohms, 34 gauge Nichrome 80 over 28 gauge Kanthal A1, 5 wraps on a 2.4 mm screwdriver. Barely fit in my Sapphire rta.

Gotta say.you are very talented Shawn!!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
I made my very first coil tonight!! It's not pretty and it did NOT come out at the ohms I was shooting for, but it works!!

I am however probably not going to get the green light from the doctor tomorrow...went outside and slipped on wet concrete..busted down right on the shoulder :( Still not sure how I missed slapping my noggin on the concrete though.
Yay.. you did it! Pretty or not it's very satisfying to make a working coil. :)

Sorry about your fall though. Be careful! :(

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
fairly entertaining - looks like it may have been pulled from a graphic novel (or that is how they are spinning it) - character development is decent... enjoying it thus far

I'll have to give it a shot...I ran across it on Netflix earlier and thought about watching it.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
So more like warm bodies than i,carly/degrassi?
not sure about icarly, haven't seen it... bit more gritty than warm bodies, more substantial, if that makes sense (lead character zombie hot chick works at a morgue and helps cops solve cases - she gets 'flashes' from the brains of murder victims she eats)

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Yay.. you did it! Pretty or not it's very satisfying to make a working coil. :)

Sorry about your fall though. Be careful! :(

It's a lil lopsided and the outer coil is a bit bigger than the rest--but it works!! Now if I could figure out dual coils for the 3 drippers I have lol....

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
I made my very first coil tonight!! It's not pretty and it did NOT come out at the ohms I was shooting for, but it works!!

I am however probably not going to get the green light from the doctor tomorrow...went outside and slipped on wet concrete..busted down right on the shoulder :( Still not sure how I missed slapping my noggin on the concrete though.
ouch

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
It's a lil lopsided and the outer coil is a bit bigger than the rest--but it works!! Now if I could figure out dual coils for the 3 drippers I have lol....
you'll get it - but might want to wait till you're flappin both wings...

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Other contests are so great ...I just need a new iPad to keep up with them!! I sure hope Santa is listening but I think he's got his hands full with the children...I just better go play the lottery ....it's taking 5 minutes to post tonite. Hope my isp is running slow and not me!!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
oh, you will. I've only done the single coil and just now trying to figure out how to put the dual coils in properly. I found it easier to build on the dripper than the Lemo and the Lemo was fairly easy.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
you'll get it - but might want to wait till you're flappin both wings...

I know....I'm thinking that's why one side is a little bigger than the other lol. I'm also thinking that will be something I need to do left handed. I tried both ways and the left handed one attempt came out a lot tighter and looked mucho better than the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread