Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
View attachment 510456

This was they mystery prize i won in a raffle but already have a kit I use. so been looking to see who is part of us that might need something like that

NOICE!!! Once ya has all those proper tools, ya think ya need em. They DO make things a LIL smoother, but nah, I can find everything I need, in my junk drawer, except the wire of course. I keep that in mah vape box.

Now, THAT said, my son, who is saving for a haus, asked me what I wanted for my Birfday last Sept. I told him, YOU buy a house. If ya can spare $10, I would like ceramic tweezers. He smiled big.. And I use them, and THINK OF HIM, almost every day. Well, I think of him every day, but the tweezers miss a day or two... They ARE the bomb... For tuckin my wicks, I've developed this sweet lil wrist flick that flips em over and tucks em in one motion. Goes with my Manbag... :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
View attachment 510456

This was they mystery prize i won in a raffle but already have a kit I use. so been looking to see who is part of us that might need something like that
Is that a Coilmaster build kit?!?
I gots a Coilmaster but not that tool kit that comes with it.
Saweet!

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I have not done a spaced coil yet. I have been rebuilding my coils for a good bit now, but I have not tried a spaced coil yet. I think if I get time tomorrow I am gonna try :)

I'm hasslin ya, DuckyBeauty. For a PERFECT spaced coil, get yaself to yer hardware store. Buy a FINE thread, tiny but long, machine screw. The wire WILL follow the thread PERFECT. Just gotta keep good, tight tension on it as ya wrappin. PERFECT space between each coil. Also, wrap ONE extra wrap, then pull on each leg with pliers until EACH side unwraps 1/2 a turn. It'll be tight, right, and outta sight.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Saweet!

I haz lil blue screwdrivers! And a cheap set of screwdrivers from da dollah stō

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I have a busy day tomorrow. Super clean the entire house (excited about that! I probably should not admit to loving to clean...lol), do a load of laundry, play outside with the husky(I always make time for him and i to play outside :) ) change my cat's baby blankets in his house, scrub his shelf that his food, water, and house is attached to, and make some eliquid base. Then, I am going to try and perfect a couple flavors, rebuild some coils, and do a spaced coil if I get time. :)

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
It is total crap huh!?! ;)
I always meant to but I guess I just never got around to it :)

No, now that TC reigns, I don't bother making contact coils anymore. From a scientific standpoint, spaced IS a better coil. More juice access, I think. I only like to squeeze a contact coil, because they are so DURABLE when rewicking. I ALWAYS use 32 ga., which is a fickle princess in strength. BUT, with those ceramic tweezers, I just hold the coil as I pull the wick through, then use the sharp tips ( or better, a splinter remover, but only a woodworker would have one) to realign my spaces after I have the wick through. Easy peasy.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
NOICE!!! Once ya has all those proper tools, ya think ya need em. They DO make things a LIL smoother, but nah, I can find everything I need, in my junk drawer, except the wire of course. I keep that in mah vape box.

Now, THAT said, my son, who is saving for a haus, asked me what I wanted for my Birfday last Sept. I told him, YOU buy a house. If ya can spare $10, I would like ceramic tweezers. He smiled big.. And I use them, and THINK OF HIM, almost every day. Well, I think of him every day, but the tweezers miss a day or two... They ARE the bomb... For tuckin my wicks, I've developed this sweet lil wrist flick that flips em over and tucks em in one motion. Goes with my Manbag... :)
Bwaaahaha.. I gots ceramic tweezers too..They are nice...Okay well, goonight LeBrotha.. Goonight all.

Denver wears manbags!
[emoji23]

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I have a busy day tomorrow. Super clean the entire house (excited about that! I probably should not admit to loving to clean...lol), do a load of laundry, play outside with the husky(I always make time for him and i to play outside :) ) change my cat's baby blankets in his house, scrub his shelf that his food, water, and house is attached to, and make some eliquid base. Then, I am going to try and perfect a couple flavors, rebuild some coils, and do a spaced coil if I get time. :)

Ooooh.. ya had to remind me. I have to pull down the Cat Condo, clean out last winters dander, wash the pillow cases and fluff their pillows.. Dang. I hate ladders and heavy objects... not like I've FALLEN lately, or anything...

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Bwaaahaha.. I gots ceramic tweezers too..They are nice...Okay well, goonight LeBrotha.. Goonight all.

Denver wears manbags!
[emoji23]

lol.. Gnite dog... Faster than a hungry cheetah, able to leap tall wimmen in a single bound.. :)

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I'm hasslin ya, DuckyBeauty. For a PERFECT spaced coil, get yaself to yer hardware store. Buy a FINE thread, tiny but long, machine screw. The wire WILL follow the thread PERFECT. Just gotta keep good, tight tension on it as ya wrappin. PERFECT space between each coil. Also, wrap ONE extra wrap, then pull on each leg with pliers until EACH side unwraps 1/2 a turn. It'll be tight, right, and outta sight.
That Is a wonderful idea! I already have some screws with fine thread too, so yay!! Thank you! Im too excited about it now! I will have to make time for that tomorrow :)

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
lol.. Gnite dog... Faster than a hungry cheetah, able to leap tall wimmen in a single bound.. :)
Ima save that gif juss fo you bro..You really gots a kick outta that one.
[emoji2] [emoji250] [emoji100]

Reactions: Kprthevapr

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Dems folding scissors on da right!
yup.

This is the set I already had that i use

2445606865_153712940.310x310.jpg

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Saweet!

The smaller kit is a UD one. Mine is the coil master

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread