Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
folding pair of scissors to trim cottom
only thing it don't have is an ohm reader and wire.
That Is a wonderful idea! I already have some screws with fine thread too, so yay!! Thank you! Im too excited about it now! I will have to make time for that tomorrow :)

You IS one of the cute ones... I love gurls who get excited about doin handy things. SO cute..

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Ima save that gif juss fo you bro..You really gots a kick outta that one.
[emoji2] [emoji250] [emoji100]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Ya have NO idea. I'm STILL laughin about it... You set it up, SO sweet too! LOL! I need to copy that stuffs to a folder...

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
yup.

This is the set I already had that i use

2445606865_153712940.310x310.jpg

DAYUM! I feel like a shade tree mechanic! Thass PURTY!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
No, now that TC reigns, I don't bother making contact coils anymore. From a scientific standpoint, spaced IS a better coil. More juice access, I think. I only like to squeeze a contact coil, because they are so DURABLE when rewicking. I ALWAYS use 32 ga., which is a fickle princess in strength. BUT, with those ceramic tweezers, I just hold the coil as I pull the wick through, then use the sharp tips ( or better, a splinter remover, but only a woodworker would have one) to realign my spaces after I have the wick through. Easy peasy.

Nice. I will remember that if wicking gets tricky for me with the spaced coil.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Nice. I will remember that if wicking gets tricky for me with the spaced coil.
Yah, if you just put the tweezers in front of the side of the coil that you are pulling FROM, the wraps MIGHT get tighter a lil. Just pull a lil TOO much through, then pull it back a bit from the short side, and that is usually enuf to fix the spacing. If not, a lil tweak with a pin or whatever, just something thin and sharp, some use a razor or knife, fixes your spaces right up.

Reactions: wvducklady

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
You IS one of the cute ones... I love gurls who get excited about doin handy things. SO cute..
You aint seen my tools yet :) LOL LOVE me some tools, most have been ripped off over the years, but have gotten a lot built back up, now i just got to start on some power tools :drool::drool::drool:

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Ooooh.. ya had to remind me. I have to pull down the Cat Condo, clean out last winters dander, wash the pillow cases and fluff their pillows.. Dang. I hate ladders and heavy objects... not like I've FALLEN lately, or anything...
No doubt! You better be careful ;) Kitty cats are so particular too! Lol My cat has I guess you could call it a kitty mattress sponge in his house that can be washed. I keep baby blankets over it though, and he really likes it. He has a little pillow in there too :)

The Eciginator

Ultra Member
Jul 27, 2015
No, now that TC reigns, I don't bother making contact coils anymore. From a scientific standpoint, spaced IS a better coil. More juice access, I think. I only like to squeeze a contact coil, because they are so DURABLE when rewicking. I ALWAYS use 32 ga., which is a fickle princess in strength. BUT, with those ceramic tweezers, I just hold the coil as I pull the wick through, then use the sharp tips ( or better, a splinter remover, but only a woodworker would have one) to realign my spaces after I have the wick through. Easy peasy.
I'm not a TC fan, but simple spaced coils are what I always come back too. Twisted or Clapton always spits hot juice and gunks fast.:(

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Ya have NO idea. I'm STILL laughin about it... You set it up, SO sweet too! LOL! I need to copy that stuffs to a folder...
37.gif

Sexy mama to LeBeau,.."If the Gazelle lives,..we party aaaall night LONG"!

LkjPqk.gif

:lol:

Denver..eat pooty poo!
:p

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
You aint seen my tools yet :) LOL LOVE me some tools, most have been ripped off over the years, but have gotten a lot built back up, now i just got to start on some power tools :drool::drool::drool:

Awww... thats wrong. When I started my present company, I let the mechanics work in my yard, outta my box. ONE in particular, I remember, had a wood handled screw driver in his box that looked EXACTLY like the one my father had given me. I even said to him, Dood, is that MINE? Because my DAD gave me one just like it. VERY old. Lied RIGHT to my face, and stole that tool. I've had to re-order all new tools, they picked that box so clean. Big Kennedy triple chest, 6' tall.

Good thing they don't know the value of height gauges, micrometers, jo-blocks and calipers. It was all the HAND tools that got ripped off. And the power stuff, I keep in the HOUSE. God, I hate thieves. I curse them EVERY time I lose a key to something, that I shouldn't NEED to lock up in the first place.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Yah, if you just put the tweezers in front of the side of the coil that you are pulling FROM, the wraps MIGHT get tighter a lil. Just pull a lil TOO much through, then pull it back a bit from the short side, and that is usually enuf to fix the spacing. If not, a lil tweak with a pin or whatever, just something thin and sharp, some use a razor or knife, fixes your spaces right up.
Ok, I will keep that in mind. I may be able to use my tiny sharp scissors that are really thin to fix them if I need to.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I love using Hubby's power tools! :)
It sucks getting things stolen. I cannot stand thieves. I could never steal from anyone, and I hate to be stolen from. I hope you get your collection built back up plus more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread