Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Ohhhh forgot to mention got another person on their way to vape town today. That makes 2. Have another who wants to get into it soon as money allows. She wants an orange Cloupor mini+! Thanks to @LouisLeBeau , she loves mine!

OMG KC! I LOVE hearing that! It IS why we do what we do. Saving lives, one at a time. VERY special, and thank you! Take as MANY with you into old age, as ya can! They'll never even know, they would never have made it without ya. :)

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Awww... thats wrong. When I started my present company, I let the mechanics work in my yard, outta my box. ONE in particular, I remember, had a wood handled screw driver in his box that looked EXACTLY like the one my father had given me. I even said to him, Dood, is that MINE? Because my DAD gave me one just like it. VERY old. Lied RIGHT to my face, and stole that tool. I've had to re-order all new tools, they picked that box so clean. Big Kennedy triple chest, 6' tall.

Good thing they don't know the value of height gauges, micrometers, jo-blocks and calipers. It was all the HAND tools that got ripped off. And the power stuff, I keep in the HOUSE. God, I hate thieves. I curse them EVERY time I lose a key to something, that I shouldn't NEED to lock up in the first place.
Agree. and because of that i let NO ONE use my tools anymore. poor brother gets picked on some up at the school where he helps the football team, because something breaks and they will ask him about it and he has to tell them, i have to call my sister for her tools, so is it ok if she comes and does it because I can't use her tools LOLOLOLOL

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Ohhhh forgot to mention got another person on their way to vape town today. That makes 2. Have another who wants to get into it soon as money allows. She wants an orange Cloupor mini+! Thanks to @LouisLeBeau , she loves mine!

OMG KC! I LOVE hearing that! It IS why we do what we do. Saving lives, one at a time. VERY special, and thank you! Take as MANY with you into old age, as ya can! They'll never even know, they would never have made it without ya. :)

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
I love using Hubby's power tools! :)
zipping-mouth-shut.jpg

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Literally just got rehooked on cigarettes since my mod broke, slowly creeping to 4 cigarettes a day from 0.... Come on my luck cant be this bad 24/7

What did you have that you cannot replace with something cheap to get you by?

I've hooked New Vapers up with an EGO/Clearo for $18. Beats the heck out of smoking.

Black Friday deals had Box mods as low as $15.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
I love using Hubby's power tools! :)
It sucks getting things stolen. I cannot stand thieves. I could never steal from anyone, and I hate to be stolen from. I hope you get your collection built back up plus more :)
it is getting there with the help of a gentleman friend that lives in Wisconsin and I have know for over 15yrs. the ex took a lot of my tools a few years ago. My friend said he never thought he would think of tools as a gift for a woman, but knows me and knows that is what i like. so he sent me all new sets of screwdrivers, sockets, wrenches. Love them. now just got to do power tools YEAH BABY

Reactions: wvducklady

kingraptor724

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
United States
What did you have that you cannot replace with something cheap to get you by?

I've hooked New Vapers up with an EGO/Clearo for $18. Beats the heck out of smoking.

Black Friday deals had Box mods as low as $15.
Problem is my budget is so low atm it has to be like $5 and not total garbage because mods are what im used to and the only thing that kept me off cigarettes due to the sheer intense vape mods give which was alot like cigarettes. I had a mvp 3.

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
Literally just got rehooked on cigarettes since my mod broke, slowly creeping to 4 cigarettes a day from 0.... Come on my luck cant be this bad 24/7
:-( maybe you'll have some good luck here and win! I don't know what your finances are but myfreedomsmokes has been having some sales. Plus they have mystery box mod setups. Mod, tank, batteries if needed, charger, and 2 bottles of juice for like $56. They also have an Ego pen style setup for cheaper than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread