Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
unsubscribe from the thread then subscribe again - should give you the option to get the emails
Well, I meant the email updates from upviral where they tell you when someone signs up through you. At the bottom of the email it had a little "click here" link and I did and it unsubscribed me. Now I wonder if I'll still get notice if I win or not. Don't care to get notice of someone signing up through me but I do want to know if I win. :(

Reactions: Vapez

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Well, I meant the email updates from upviral where they tell you when someone signs up through you. At the bottom of the email it had a little "click here" link and I did and it unsubscribed me. Now I wonder if I'll still get notice if I win or not. Don't care to get notice of someone signing up through me but I do want to know if I win. :(

oh
no guesses on that - the only email I've had is from the initial sign up

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA

masterofvape

Nov 11, 2015
Well it might be well for all us to plan for the eventuality here. Learning to dyi and stocking necessary supplies might be a good thing for all of us. We should learn while we can and have each other to help. :)
Still it will be very difficult to stay with vaping if it gets banned from everywhere. I am sure that somehow the big people will stop getting Raw material for DIY as well.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: GlacierBabe

masterofvape

Nov 11, 2015
I've got 10 tanks, close to 150 replacement coils, a dozen 18650 batteries, 11 RDA's (with 6 more enroute), 2 RDTA's (with 3 more enroute), close to 1,000 feet of wire, and about 400 cotton pads. Even if they were to outlaw vaping, they can't ban the sale of batteries, wire, and cotton pads. They also would never be able to ban the sale of glycerin, or flavorings. They might be able to ban nicotine base, but that would run up against a ton of resistance, as well as being contrary to the FDA's own existing regulations on nicotine. They wouldn't be able to outlaw nicotine base, but allow it to be used to make nicotine gum and lozenges.
Yup then we might be able to stick with vaping. I am not sure what is the problem if someone makes for there own consumption. The gov should atleast give us a better and strong reason why they are banning it.

Reactions: GlacierBabe

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Still it will be very difficult to stay with vaping if it gets banned from everywhere. I am sure that somehow the big people will stop getting Raw material for DIY as well.

If a person really wants to vape they will find a way. I've bought up enough nicotine, PG and VG that I will be vaping for the rest of my life comfortably. I even have enough for my husband, my mother, and a couple of other family members. We have over 5 gallons of 100mg nic frozen in our freezer right now. We also have several dozens of mods and atomizers (RDAs and RBAs).

Anybody wanting to vape should learn to make their own juice and build their own coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread