Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpiland

Jul 26, 2011
Deutshland
good-morning-15a.jpg

masterofvape

Nov 11, 2015
If a person really wants to vape they will find a way. I've bought up enough nicotine, PG and VG that I will be vaping for the rest of my life comfortably. I even have enough for my husband, my mother, and a couple of other family members. We have over 5 gallons of 100mg nic frozen in our freezer right now. We also have several dozens of mods and atomizers (RDAs and RBAs).

Anybody wanting to vape should learn to make their own juice and build their own coils.
So true i am not worried about the people who are already pro but for the people who would like to join.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
I have a busy day tomorrow. Super clean the entire house (excited about that! I probably should not admit to loving to clean...lol), do a load of laundry, play outside with the husky(I always make time for him and i to play outside :) ) change my cat's baby blankets in his house, scrub his shelf that his food, water, and house is attached to, and make some eliquid base. Then, I am going to try and perfect a couple flavors, rebuild some coils, and do a spaced coil if I get time. :)
I really dislike cleaning. But if the place has become a mess and I've already started, it's okay. Just put on some old rock on the speakers and I'm okay. Knowing that everything will look so much better :)

Vapez

masterofvape

Nov 11, 2015
I really dislike cleaning. But if the place has become a mess and I've already started, it's okay. Just put on some old rock on the speakers and I'm okay. Knowing that everything will look so much better :)

Vapez
Cleaning is really boring and it is something needs to be done and it is never ending process hate it

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
I'm putting on a schema to see which method and stores is most cost effective for diy supplies as for stocking up next year.
If I could just buy those 100mg 1l nic at $40 from us like you can, it would never be an issue. But in Norway of course we have that $45 order limit. And even if I were to order more even so and pay the extra fees, a lot of it would be either returned or destructed as there's limits on nicotine import too. And only nic from eu countries is legal. I hate it.

Vapez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread