Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Not me. I finished all my Christmas shopping before Black Friday as I don't participate in that free for all so there is nothing left that I need to buy on Cyber Monday. A lot of the stuff I ordered previous to Black Friday, I got better prices than what they were Black Friday or Cyber Monday anyway.

I have my Christmas shopping done too. I only shop for things I'm already looking for in the first place or sometimes I come across a really good deal I will buy something. For Black Friday I found Kanger subox mods for $14. That's an awesome deal. I bought 4 of those to put back for hard times. I also had been looking for another Crown and found one for $20 which is really cheap.

Unless I find something dirt cheap today I probably won't buy anything.

mr_motivaper

Oct 17, 2015
Screenshot_2015-11-30-12-44-03-1.png

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
I apologize for the ignorance, but how do I claim my prize? I'm not rushing anyone, just not 100% sure where I should be looking. Thanks all :D

SJ will send you a message through ECF. I think he's going to send them all out at once. Nobody has gotten their message yet. I'd say they'll come today for all you lucky winners!

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Reactions: VapeBritain

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
I hate that there are people in the world that do these kind of things...I actually had people try twice this year to get my financial stuff...it was during 6 months of unemployment so they couldn't get what I didn't have but it was still SCARY

I've had a little stolen from my account before. It was $99 or something like that. They usually try not to take much so it isn't noticed. I got it back. Now days they will steal 3 or 4 from 500 separate accounts instead of stealing the full balance from a small number of accounts. They do that in hopes of not being noticed.

I wonder why it doesn't dawn on these idiots that it would be much easier to just get a job? They spend so much time trying to hack and stay hidden that they'd fair better by actually working.

VapeFlavor

Unresolved Status
Nov 18, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I wonder why it doesn't dawn on these idiots that it would be much easier to just get a job? They spend so much time trying to hack and stay hidden that they'd fair better by actually working.
that is something Ive always wondered myself

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Hye Malaysia, We are suppliers of vape flavors ( concentrated ). We have too many new types doing great back in NewYork. So if any vape juice entrepreneurs would like to get our quotation, kindly drop us an email info#trademasters.com.my

#=@
keep vaping..:evil:

Yeah you can't be soliciting in here like that. You need to go open a supplier account and post in the appropriate areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread