Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
depending on where you are, DIY - find a recipe or two that is good (recommendations, tasted, etc) and just start there - i kind of went face first into DIY, but starting to stabilize now, lol :) it's daunting to just have a bunch of stuff not know what goes with what, flavor wise and vendor wise and take the plunge... start with a couple of good recipes and before you know it... you'll be ordering more stuff for your NEW obsession, lol

Ain't this the truth!! My newest order should arrive today :D

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Oh gosh, if you could clone that.... :wub: Please keep me updated. I love this stuff.
will do, sister - the key lime cookie diy i was vaping last week was GOOD - just needed a bit of time to steep apparently - and i am thinking with citrus/ lime diy stuff, heated uc may NOT be a helper

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Wow.....I just thought back on all of the ones I've either PIF'ed or bought and gave to people new as gifts....those numbered 20. Haven't really thought about just how many mods I've bought.
I am there with you on that... I can't put a number on it... I know of 14 for sure that got into vaping because of me with gear and juice I gave them... 6 are family members. That means that sometimes my stuff gets PIF'd whether I want it to or not :)

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
hrm - if you know where you got it, might be able to check - i have been getting some good prices on 26g SS 316L from Fire Mountain (used to get almost all of my jewelry making stuffz from them) and Unkamen has some too... the ss 430 is supposed to be very good also, but have just used 316L so far (have it in my aromamizer, cloupor a1, obs crius currently)
I got it from a guy I used to wrap sharks teeth for. No idea how to get in touch and ask him. It's really a shame though since it's a huge roll that I likely could use. What would happen if I just try it? And, it feels rather soft compared to my 26g kanthal.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Good morning Joan. I am awake, been that way since Sunday morning... lol I can't even keep up here!

*waves* @LynnNC Good morning Lynn!
These contest threads make me feel like I'm stuck in a "The Talking Heads" video! :lol:

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
There now,finally caught up,whew!
On the getting bank accounts scammed,it happened to the wife and I.The scammers got $1,500. from the wife's account and $2,000 out of mine.Took the a-holes 2 days to spend that amount on shoes and restaurants.The bank did refund us all the money stolen,what a relief.I thought I had taken all the precautions to stay safe BUT....they still got us.I HATE THIEFS !!!

Last edited:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
i really have not played with it with an offset yet - just run it in wattage modes and lurve it... lemme check mah notes...

here is what note-bot says (and he says hi to repairbot too)
Most Ti TC mods will run SS in with about a 140-degree offset. If you want a 420-degree vape, set the mod to 280. SS should not be run in Ni mode. The Cloupor should do fine converting to TC up to a 1 Ohm coil...
My Clouper will not go into Ti mode at all. I've tried everything.

Reactions: Sirius

woodhippy

Master of Know Place
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2014
New Bloomfield MO
Morning Peeps. Hows everyone today.
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread