Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
There now,finally caught up,whew!
On the getting bank accounts scammed,it happened to the wife and I.The scammers got $1,500. from the wife's account and $2,000 out of mine.Took the a-holes 2 days to spend that amount on shoes and restaurants.The band did refund us all the money stolen,what a relief.I thought I had taken all the precautions to stay safe BUT....they still got us.I HATE THIEFS !!!
We only use CCDs no debt cards for us. Have had our cards used by thieves a few times but the ccd company does a great job catching them quickly

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Sorry sorry

Morning to ya CB :) My son with your name wanted coils, tanks, and Alice in Vapeland gift certificate... and any spare mods I wanted to send him.... had never tried AIV so bought their sampler and like all but one. Not heavy on flavor or overly sweet. The Frost Blossom mint one is the strongest and it is just Wow Kerpow. Surprised me that my kid with the tongue thingies, rings here and there and piercings in places I don't even want to think would be the one to like the more sedate flavors

Looks like some of the ebay stuff will be here today.

Reepard

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2015
CUcrfI_W4AAm6qF.jpg
The red looks cool ( they all do )

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
I don't.. Lmao
[emoji23]
But I try...Huum maybe Contest Snob mode wasn't such a bad idea..Bwaaahaha
[emoji12]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
LOL, your doing better then I and I'm now on a computer LOL Work decided to get busy soon as I said good morning to yall LOL

Reactions: Sirius
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread