Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
@dcfluegel
image.jpg

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
good afternoon lady angel! How are you this fine day?
Hey darlin'! I'm sick again today...whatever was bothering my stomach this weekend is back with a vengeance today...really bites having to be at work and feeling like crap....How are you today my dear?

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Yay for all the new winners! Congrats! So, so happy to see so many friends on the list! Happy dance for you all! :banana::banana::thumbs::D:w00t:
I'm catching up, @angelphyre :)

No, wait... you still have more drip tips :-(

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Hey darlin'! I'm sick again today...whatever was bothering my stomach this weekend is back with a vengeance today...really bites having to be at work and feeling like crap....How are you today my dear?
ugh...sorry to hear you are sick...now I'm sad for you...otherwise I'm really really good...hubby at work and I'm here with you guys!

I'm sorry you're not feeling well.. :(

I'm sending good vibes your way.... xoxoxoxoxo

jjatl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2015
Georgia
This is definitely a newbie question, but I looked around, and could not find an answer. To enter the contest, do you just reply to this thread? Does someone get an entry into the raffle for every post? Is there a list of the rules somewhere?

Thanks for the info!

This is definitely a newbie question, but I looked around, and could not find an answer. To enter the contest, do you just reply to this thread? Does someone get an entry into the raffle for every post? Is there a list of the rules somewhere?

Thanks for the info!

Look at the FIRST post on page ONE...

Then, it will have highlighted text, that says, I THINK... ENTER HERE... Click that
and it will take you to another window... and you fill out your name and email... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread