Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
wendy.JPG

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
I'm so glad you can be without your brace during the day!!! Woohoo for mixing!!!

I tried to replicate doublemint gum last night...made a huge mess doing it, but I sure nailed the flavor :D Now I'll have to make a bigger bottle!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Afternoob emryone been a long day and I wyped out LOL wifey got her solder looked at again today and they think it is just sprained possibly a turn rotator cuff started her on some meds so she is feeling better! And I had my meds changed again today and wow I'm having trouble focusing lol me meds are strong think I'm gonna take a nap
heya brother!

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I'm gonna be in MS for about a week and 1/2...hubby said I can't take my stuff with me :( So I gotta have a huge backload to travel with!
I know you probably told me but when are you going to be in MS?
Afternoob emryone been a long day and I wyped out LOL wifey got her solder looked at again today and they think it is just sprained possibly a turn rotator cuff started her on some meds so she is feeling better! And I had my meds changed again today and wow I'm having trouble focusing lol me meds are strong think I'm gonna take a nap
Prayers and healing energies for you both sweetie
Hey Anjel... Are you sure your brother isn't watching this contest thread?
Little brother isn't on ecf...only internet thing he does is gaming...he's dependant on me for info on just about everything but especially vape
Ohhh, Thank you for the info... :)
I might have to pick one of these up, for myself... :D
I felt bad posting it here I was just so excited that it got here today! And knowing that it's not even actually mine made me feel less bad lol...personally my next mod will most likely be one of these pretty koopors...last two I won I PIFed to family so next mod we win or buy will be for me (unless one of the fam is in need...I say it will be for me but I know me-I'll give it away of that's what is needed lol)

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
So my SO asked me why I was so happy tonight. Then I told her that I won a great mod on ECF. Then she said "what, you're getting so happy for that? I don't see tou getting that happy about things I give to you.." and turns around, looking and sounding annoyed.

Oh well, ain't letting that stop my happiness ! What's going on in here? Been pretty busy today :)

Vapez
At least you get a reaction... my wife rolls her eyes, shrugs, and moves on... :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread