Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Rotary-Dial-Phone-300x194.jpg
Still have one of those in black :D

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
It doesn't bother me to talk to smokers that are outside, in fact, many are interested in my gear or want to tell me of their failed attempts with a cigalike of some sort. I always carry disposable drip tips and let them try if they want.

I am so glad that I'm not the only one that does that lol!

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
I got the little kbox,

Is it good? I'm giving it to a friend in Texas...her little istick is just about shot and I figured it would help her upgrade some. The box is pretty heavy, so I'm assuming it's made kind of like my Nano.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Is it good? I'm giving it to a friend in Texas...her little IStick is just about shot and I figured it would help her upgrade some. The box is pretty heavy, so I'm assuming it's made kind of like my Nano.

yea it is K cept ya don't have the options like a variable.it starts at 8,then goes to 13, 20, 25, 30, 35 and 40 watts.never went past 30 but it's solid and easy to use.I really like it

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
You're saying it wrong... it's coooooookie crisp.

I know...I was hearing it in my head while I was typing it lol! I think I'm gonna get a box of it this weekend just to start making the vape form...I should have enough flavorings to make it by now :D

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
yea it is K cept ya don't have the options like a variable.it starts at 8,then goes to 13, 20, 25, 30, 35 and 40 watts.never went past 30 but it's solid and easy to use.I really like it

Well good! She needs easy to use, and I don't think she's ever went above 13 before! I've got a couple of batteries and a charger coming for her as well that I'm sending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread