Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I'm doing good. Late night and I'm full of energy when I should be getting sleepy. I think I should have been a vampire. :p How much juice are ya taking on your trip?
um... a bunch! probably a couple liters total, lol - 250ml+ of my faves, 120mls of all the regular suspects and some of the small testers i have not gotten to try yet... (butterbeer v11, moonsugar clone, double caramel cappuccino off the top of my head)

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
um... a bunch! probably a couple liters total, lol - 250ml+ of my faves, 120mls of all the regular suspects and some of the small testers i have not gotten to try yet... (butterbeer v11, moonsugar clone, double caramel cappuccino off the top of my head)
Guess ya never know when the zombie apocalypse is gonna hit, gotta be prepared :D

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Guess ya never know when the zombie apocalypse is gonna hit, gotta be prepared :D
lol - and there are several other vapers on the opening team i am bringing down, so best to be prepared, lol - and i didn't really want to have to do any mixin if i could avoid it when i got back - i usually come back from these new cafe openings a bit dain bramaged and need a week to get my cheese back on my cracker...

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA

LOL.. You sure that's enough to last ya?:p:lol:

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
lol - and there are several other vapers on the opening team i am bringing down, so best to be prepared, lol - and i didn't really want to have to do any mixin if i could avoid it when i got back - i usually come back from these new cafe openings a bit dain bramaged and need a week to get my cheese back on my cracker...
Yum, cheese and crackers!

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Laid in bed for almost 2 hours trying to sleep and well here I am. Ugh insomnia sucks. And my husband has the furnace on like hell hot. Dannnggg. Enough complaining haha

Sorry you can't sleep KC. I know the feeling, insomnia is my constant companion. My husband is the opposite, he doesn't want the heat on and has the ceiling fan on high in the bedroom. I'm freezing.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hi Louis! Read you got vapemail today, what did ya get?

giphy.gif

Nao, THAT is more LIKE ya! WOOT!!

I got.. DIY flavorins for Kink Cake (all 3), AppleBottom Muffintop, Paddington and Mornin wood in ONE box,
I got a The Ology RDA in anudder
I got Gearbest, another Orange Cloupor Mini+, another STM mini, and a bunch coils for the STM (I been runnin through them Cloupors and STM's like CRAY! Pif is hard work!)
The last box was just a psyche. Chrimmas present for a chile.

SO, looks like tomorrow, gonna be a MIXIN day!! WOOOOO!!

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
no worries lol, I got 600ml sitting infront of me on my desk and another not sure maybe 500ml in my drawer :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread