Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
Yep, that and everything else, nothing works. I have a weird body chemistry or something, pain meds and sleeping pills hardly do anything for me unless I take massive amounts of them.
I have the same issue with pain medicines. When I do take a lot of them seems like they don't last long either.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Have any of you tried mitten vapors juice?

I stumbled across them and saw a good deal. I normally stick with 2 companies but this one seems to have some good reviews
They are one of the only companies that I actually order juice from. I absolutely adore a few of the flavors that they make, and even when they aren't running a massive sale the prices are really good. (And there is almost always an active discount code for 15-25% off). Also the customer service is superior. I had a billing issue a couple weeks ago and it was fixed within minutes

Reactions: pwheeler

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I bought a bunch from them back when their Christmas discount code from last year still worked. It came out to be less than $10 a bottle for 120 ml. My two favorite juices from them are Morning Dew and Sex on the Beach. I tried their Berries, but this flavor didn't seem to age well. It was fine when I first tried it, but as the juice aged it seemed to become harsher and more tart.
so glad Ive never had that happen with a juice from them! but I also haven't ever bought a berry juice from them I just got my order for almost 200 ml...but is was just stocking up on a couple seasonal faves that they wont have anymore (pumpkin doughnut became my ADV for almost amonth and that's unheard of for me lol)

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
CASAA E-Cigarette Survey - 2015

We are constantly adding new members, so we want to make sure we’ve contacted everyone about this opportunity.

If you’ve already taken the CASAA E-Cigarette Survey, thank you. Your participation is very helpful and we are grateful.

If you haven’t had a moment to take the survey, please take a few minutes now to participate. It’s relatively short and the information we are collecting is very important. Even if you are not a vapor consumer, your participation is valuable (and, as an added bonus, the survey for you is even shorter).

Please take a few minutes now to complete the survey.

Take the CASAA Survey

In just a few days, we received roughly 13,000 responses. With your help, we can reach our goal of around 20,000.
Thank you @GlacierBabe for posting this.

My ECF fam if you haven't done it yet, please PLEASE take the few minutes and do it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread