Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I take one phone call from hubby nd end up 5 pages behind lol

Yeah, you know I'm sick when I don't even have coffee or a vape, the thought of both makes me sick right now...and food, forget it!...Yeah, my son is here and although I won't have him fluff my pillows, will send him out for more Gatorade when he gets up...that's about all I can handle now...keep falling asleep in my chair here, which is probably a good thing.

Thank you and all my lovely friends here for the well wishes...back to doze some more.

Glad to hear you have someone there to help. Get feeling better sweetie
i AM a registered chinchilla breeder...with several young ones available... just sayin...

darn my devotion to my little kitty!!
Agree. I tried that :censored: after about 3 days started getting sick to stomach and all that. thought it was one of my meds at first. thought maybe because i didnt eat first, so i made sure to eat, nope same results. ended up cutting out one of my meds at a time to figure out what was causing it. got to the Chantix. Ding Ding Ding. We had a winner. Tossed that mess. Soooooooo Glad I found this place and vaping.

See another horror story!! glad you found a better way and US! (we are glad you found us ...well I am anyway...I cannot speak for the masses, butI think I'm right lol)
Morning peeps! Hope your days are all fantastic :)

Good morning good sir!

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Good morning everyone

Good Morning Louis :)

:eek:Grandpa Duty:( - Granddaughter, age 6, cast on leg.
School calls
Shoved a Pencil in the cast to scratch her leg..........Removable eraser.:facepalm:
Yep, Eraser is not somewhere in the cast.:shock:
Picked her up from school and attempted a fishing expedition, but no luck.

Offered to use Chainsaw or Circular saw :lol:, but she didn't find that funny :D

Waiting to hear from Mom as to whether we take to the Doctors or just Amputate:w00t:(j/k)

Youngin's - gotta love them :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread