Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I be thinking they hiding our prizes Classy
8ca437ddabc38343c5_zpsql70yzzh.png

I AGREE !!
classywin_zps2bs2bd7w.jpg
robinoswin_zps7yqeh56m.jpg

done1_zpscrpmhrea.png
Some peoples get so wound up in the thought of getting something for nothing here, positive thinking gets put on da back burner. After reading through some of these large game threads it's pretty sad the feeling one gets here. It becomes not a place for fun interaction that it should be.I don't participate heavily because of it. Whinning, complaining, bickering, etc. creeps in and these beautiful people (mods & administrators) have to step in to perform babysitting duties for the immature actions that are totally uncalled for in the first place. Amazingly enough they keep their cool to take care of what's needed.
...But they never get the "Thank You" they deserve...
This forum is a huge place to govern. I think they ALL deserve to be praised for the job they do here. I also think some people need to grow up.
/respect, ma'am

I be thinking they hiding our prizes Classy
8ca437ddabc38343c5_zpsql70yzzh.png

I AGREE !!
classywin_zps2bs2bd7w.jpg
robinoswin_zps7yqeh56m.jpg

done1_zpscrpmhrea.png
Some peoples get so wound up in the thought of getting something for nothing here, positive thinking gets put on da back burner. After reading through some of these large game threads it's pretty sad the feeling one gets here. It becomes not a place for fun interaction that it should be.I don't participate heavily because of it. Whinning, complaining, bickering, etc. creeps in and these beautiful people (mods & administrators) have to step in to perform babysitting duties for the immature actions that are totally uncalled for in the first place. Amazingly enough they keep their cool to take care of what's needed.
...But they never get the "Thank You" they deserve...
This forum is a huge place to govern. I think they ALL deserve to be praised for the job they do here. I also think some people need to grow up.

I totally AGREEEEEEEE.. 100%.... They should give one to the Mods here...
they do a LOT of work, and they do it for FREE.... :)

Personally, I care MORE about the fun people here, than winning...
in fact, I have already won... I won when I met all these wonderful people here at ECF...

These contest threads have been a GREAT escape for me, and a GREAT
place where I have met some of the most FABULOUS people I have EVER encountered
on the internet, and in person. :)

Winning the contests, that is just the extra to me... :)

You should stick around... this is one of the BEST threads
and as far as I have seen, in the thousands of posts I have read,
only a TINY amount of them have been less than nice and polite. :)

the Lovely people I have met in these contest threads, make ME WANT to be a better person. :)
that is the effect they seem to have on people around here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread