• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Wow!!! Not what I was expecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

liezelF

Sep 6, 2013
South Africa
Hey everyone.

I have been vaping for a few months now, didnt expect to find a South African forum and so busy :).

Now for business ;). Has anyone ordered from these guys?

Other Electronics - *** 1 Week Special *** Complete Innokin SVD VV/VW Starter Kit *** 1 Week Special *** for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:116171698)

I was going to buy the VV3, but this seems like a great deal, just worried someone tries to shark my hard earned money and yes I have had a run in before....not with vaping gear at least.

Love the atmosphere in here!:2cool:

Zegee

• Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: No buying, selling or trading outside of the classifieds

liezelF

Sep 6, 2013
South Africa

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
Hi Liezel - Welcome to our part of the forum. Great to hear new voices. Shabbar is correct, nowhere cheaper than FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics, but you must be prepared to wait. Most of us have dealt with eciggies.co.za, very good vendor. You can also check out skybluevaping.co.za - also an excellent vendor, but new and still building up stock. Not so mad about the Trustfire chargers. The Nitecore chargers are very good and probably the charger most vapers in the world use. Which province are you from? Lots of Cape peeps here.

NickHead

Dec 9, 2012
South Africa
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: No buying, selling or trading outside of the classifieds

liezelF

Sep 6, 2013
South Africa
Hi Liezel - Welcome to our part of the forum. Great to hear new voices. Shabbar is correct, nowhere cheaper than FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics, but you must be prepared to wait. Most of us have dealt with eciggies.co.za, very good vendor. You can also check out skybluevaping.co.za - also an excellent vendor, but new and still building up stock. Not so mad about the Trustfire chargers. The Nitecore chargers are very good and probably the charger most vapers in the world use. Which province are you from? Lots of Cape peeps here.

Hi thanks for all the help guys!

I have emailed and phoned the vendor. They are also new but they seem to carry a lot of stock. I was even able to swap the huge 18650 batteries for 18350's and I swapped the iClear for a Protank, all for the same price, besides 18650 in my hands is not going to look good at all. I have ordered from eciggies as I'm sure most of us have.
I took a look t skybluevaping, there prices are fantastic until items are actually in stock. I wanted to order from there a few times like the Protank for R99 or something and then wait for that price its not in stock.... Felt like a scam so I left. I have to agree on the nitecore, those are nice, but for the price, I am happy to go with a low and slow charger. Make no mistake, I want to support local vendors. The more support we give them, the better products and prices we get, just the way I see it. Eciggies has had my orders for a long time.
I have ordered from Fasttech and had a run in with customs, my entire order got shipped back, okay I thought...no then Fasttech charges you 20% handling and postage 2 ways. :mad: Lost a lot of money.

This will be my first MOD though, I vape on a mech with a low resistance carto or my dripper. My juices taste weird to me in a tank, with all the hype of the Protank, I thought I would give it a go. Hope I like the MOD sooooooo excited! Should be here tomorrow.

liezelF

Sep 6, 2013
South Africa
Great Liezel, seems you know the ropes, just new on the forum. Enjoy your new stuff, post us a picture or two and let us know how you experience the protank on the Innokin. You being a dripper I don't hold out much hope - not much beats dripping! Except a Reo Grand with RM2 of course:).

Thanks Matthee,

hehehehe yes I dated a guy for 6 months in England and he was a little more than an enthusiastic vaper lets say, so I learned more than any normal girl would know. The only good thing about that I might add....Cant believe there are so many vapers here!

RM2 looks great! I will say Im a little jealous....

Tried an Ego starter kit for 1 week and trashed it after I tried a dripper, but a carto with tobacco yummmmmm!

liezelF

Sep 6, 2013
South Africa
Package delivered to my office about 20min ago.
1x SVD its the single tube version.....guess I'm just being hard to please, 2 x 18350's, 1 x charger, 1 x protank with two heads in a box, 1 bottle of juicy peach. The flavour is amazing. Dont know how many of you have tried but I cant get enough, been chain vaping it.

So okay these guys are the real deal. The SVD is still a tad big in my hands but not too bad overall. The Protank.....yes good guess Mathee, it performs but I dont care much for it. Its definitely the best clearo-tank I have used though. Wonder if i shouldnt have stuck with the iclear 30 on the deal....

DerickT

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area

DerickT

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by classwife

liezelF

Sep 6, 2013
South Africa
Hi DerickT,

Didnt mean to come off too harsh. In my opinion though, vendors shouldn't advertise something they don't have in stock. Now please, I am saying again.

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL VENDOR! Be if Tonnies backyard spares and vape or who ever. Yes everyone will sing the praises of imports until they get burned off of the warranty or directly at customs, where they open your parcel and ship it back to where it came from....That means you spent money, waited 3 weeks to peek at it for a sec and have it shipped back at your expense and a handling fee.... NICE!

Anyway, not really ranting. Just went through this twice. FT with 3 bottles of juice and a mech, nothing was released entire package sent back. Then 5 bottles of boba's bounty from the US. (Later found out it was the knock off anyway). Oh these weren't my first orders, I had received all my packages and then BAMM!

Last edited by a moderator:

DerickT

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by classwife

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Nice! What color/size is it? Is it VV? Pic please!!
Agh, me? Same old, same old. I have a lot going in rotation at a time. Like at least 6 lol. If I misplace one, I can't be satisfied until I find it. Weird. From my big VV devices, right to my little eRoll (which I LOVE) and the eGos and medium stuff in between hehe.... each one gives a completely different vape and I need them all.

I think I must cut down on my vaping. Oh and I have a new addiction apart from my Cotton Candy - mainly to Strawberry, but also to Peach (from the same house, whom I won't mention). I crave that Strawberry!!! Unrequited love is obviously all I have in my vape cards. Sigh.... Plus they were just little bottles, so of course now I have to start plotting and scheming on how to get more.

Tell me about Pirates Booty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread