• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Wow!!! Not what I was expecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
If I dare class HHV's NETs (Tobaccos) you get the "sweeter" ones (Legend, Dragons Fire) and the "dry" earthy ones (Huntsman, Dark Horse). Neither class can I vape all day. Pirates Booty falls right in the middle, not too sweet and not too grassy, which is perfect for me. With your sweet tooth I would suggest you try their CAT (Caramel Apple tobacco - very slightly caramel). But they have many flavours, fruit, drinks, sweets. And they mark their parcels customs friendly.

Below a picture of my Reo Grands with Reomizers 2.0. - looks bigger in the picture, but fits nicely in one's hand. Not VV, don't like things with electronics - they go haywire eventually. Can adjust my coiling for my perfect vape. Unbreakable, washable, very convenient with the 6 ml bottle, easy. Like dripping without the hassle. But Reosmods do have a VV model, and a Mini.

6vOCiir.jpg

Zodiac

Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Cape Town, South Africa
Hi all, newb here from CT :D Matthee, if i may ask, how long did you wait for your HHV order, i have been waiting for roughly 3 weeks and still nothing :( unfortunately they only have one shipping option for SA if im not mistaken, and that is usps, no usps priority mail option like some other vendors have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Zodiac

Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Cape Town, South Africa
Welcome to the SA forum, Zodiac. About 17 days from shipping to delivery. Did they not send you a tracking number?

Hey Matthee, found a notification in my cupboard that says i have a foreign parcel at the POST OFFICE !! Yyaaaayy!!! :D I ask my wife when this came and she's like "oh, it came yesterday" LoL :)

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
Oh, I've had all except Shadow and CAT (Caramel Apple Tobacco). The latter is on order. My favourite: Pirates Booty - not too sweet, not too dry/grassy - in the middle between the sweeter ones and the dry ones. The dry ones are Dark Horse and Huntsman. When I have a sweeter one, like Legend, Heavenly T, etc, I usually mix some of the dry ones with it to my liking. Most of HHV's juices need to steep, except obviously Heavenly T, as that is not a NET (naturally extracted tobacco).

Looking forward to hear what you peeps like.

Zodiac

Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Cape Town, South Africa
Oh, I've had all except Shadow and CAT (Caramel Apple Tobacco). The latter is on order. My favourite: Pirates Booty - not too sweet, not too dry/grassy - in the middle between the sweeter ones and the dry ones. The dry ones are Dark Horse and Huntsman. When I have a sweeter one, like Legend, Heavenly T, etc, I usually mix some of the dry ones with it to my liking. Most of HHV's juices need to steep, except obviously Heavenly T, as that is not a NET (naturally extracted tobacco).

Looking forward to hear what you peeps like.

Hey Matthee, it seems like we like all of them :D its difficult to say which is better, but to me, first the sweeter ones, shadow and heavenly t, then pirates booty and dark horse :) I suppose its because i have a sweet tooth, lol, but all of them are awesome, whats your take Vamoman ?

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Time you stock them, Sharief!!

Hey Methee, I was thinking of you recently. You know how I was complaining about my ADV? Well I think I have found a new one and from a company that ships international. I've been vaping it non stop since I got it, although not excusively. No more sukkeling and asking buddies to do me favors. I hope... It's Tribeca by Halo. I got two of their sample kits, (the shipping was so expensive, I thought I may as well get two to make it worth my while) but I haven't got past sampling the Tribeca yet lol. I must though. I have dozens of sample size bottles from vendors that I haven't even tried. If I like one, I don't bother with the others... And on the flip side, if I really disliked one, I tend to not try the others. Such a waste.

I am really surprised that I like Tribeca. All my favourite ejuices so far have been either bakery, fruit or candy type flavors. It's light and mild, not so sweet, but pretty addictive.

Anyway, I also got some new samples from Highbrow. Both of the above vendors are new to me. I haven't tried any of Highbrow samples yet either, but I will.

Soon.

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
Hey Methee, I was thinking of you recently. You know how I was complaining about my ADV? Well I think I have found a new one and from a company that ships international. I've been vaping it non stop since I got it, although not excusively. No more sukkeling and asking buddies to do me favors. I hope... It's Tribeca by Halo. I got two of their sample kits, (the shipping was so expensive, I thought I may as well get two to make it worth my while) but I haven't got past sampling the Tribeca yet lol. I must though. I have dozens of sample size bottles from vendors that I haven't even tried. If I like one, I don't bother with the others... And on the flip side, if I really disliked one, I tend to not try the others. Such a waste.

I am really surprised that I like Tribeca. All my favourite ejuices so far have been either bakery, fruit or candy type flavors. It's light and mild, not so sweet, but pretty addictive.

Anyway, I also got some new samples from Highbrow. Both of the above vendors are new to me. I haven't tried any of Highbrow samples yet either, but I will.

Soon.

Will check them out, thx. Am in Washington DC at the moment, but could not find any vape shops here. Ordered some juices from naturally-extracted-tobacco.com to be delivered to the hotel. Let me know how you like the Highbrow juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread