Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
oh man.Dang LL, I just felt all the one's I did.I hated the rashes,fresh peeled meat and asphalt doesn't mix, but sounds as though your leather and lid took most of the external punisment.My days we had no helmet laws so bugs in teeth and wind in hair.was lucky them days.Lotta leather,visor was wrap around sunglasses, just no lids.crazy days then.Glad to hear your at least ok though.hows the bike.scratches and pipe.?

yah.. lol.. flashbacks. Hips a lil sore, but luckily, was the titanium side. :) Lost a highway peg, and scarred a saddle bag that already had a lump from takin a nosedive onto pavement last year, been meaning to get it touched up, so no extra cost for the new bruise! Didn't like that peg anyway. Would come loose everytime I put weight on it, while stretchin on the long rides. But, nao I have an excuse to replace the Kurakyn with a HD original. Some things, Kurakyn is GREAT for, some things, ya just gotta pay the silly HD price for the quality. Pipe went down in thick snow, not a scratch! Yay! haha... I ain't that fussy, like some, anyway. I buy em to ride em, not to polish em. ;)

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Yes, LOVE new! Actually, I think maybe a "New members Only" (month, 6 months, whatever) contest or two, would not be a terrible idea. Getting the GOOD tech into the hands of new vapers might improve their success rate substantially. I am often surprised while greeting new members, the antiquated gear that their B&M's are selling them. Not that they should be starting out with rda's, but OCC tank systems and mid-wattage temp control, it is the shizzle wif sizzle! From a vendor perspective, THOSE are an ideal audience. From an ECF standpoint, THOSE are an ideal audience, too. :)
doesn't get better than that...

Yes, LOVE new! Actually, I think maybe a "New members Only" (month, 6 months, whatever) contest or two, would not be a terrible idea. Getting the GOOD tech into the hands of new vapers might improve their success rate substantially. I am often surprised while greeting new members, the antiquated gear that their B&M's are selling them. Not that they should be starting out with RDA's, but OCC tank systems and mid-wattage temp control, it is the shizzle wif sizzle! From a vendor perspective, THOSE are an ideal audience. From an ECF standpoint, THOSE are an ideal audience, too. :)

That is a GOOD idea...

I know that just having the Cloupor mini 30W is a HUGE difference
for me...
I had that eGo starter kit... and after the Cloupor.. I don't even touch it.. :)
It is like night and day. :)

CaptNutz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2015
Chicago
56b3b854d4980f7cbf32601be4caafa9.jpg

Temp and watt

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread