Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptNutz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2015
Chicago
bfca2026b9f2f436655be9fc311b480b.jpg

What's gor dinner

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vapez

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
No results except the regulars. :/

Vapez
I'm way behind, but did you get that sorted out, Vapez? Try clearing your internet cache, click on the "enter here" link again entering all the same info you entered before (name, email address), and when you get to your status page, click around in there. Click on the "copy" button, click on one of the sharing links...then check your email again. I think maybe sometimes it needs to be "woken up."

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hello to any/all,
I'm not sure if I am participating in this, or any forum correctly. My apologies if I am messing this up. I am always open to suggestions, guidance, and even criticism, although I am not sure if any of my contact info is displayed, nor if my posting it here would be bad, redundant, or annoying. ☺
Nevertheless, I hope you are all well, & are all also committing a bit of your efforts to saving our beloved vaping Industry.
Thank you,
Denise Lyons

Hi Denise, yes you are participating! Every post I believe, counts as a chance to win. So talk to us!
Yes, many of us are committing a good deal of effort to save this chance to save our health! Glad to hear you are also.

Don't forget to sign up on the link in post #1 on page 1! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. :)

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Goodnight Goddess! Sweetest of dreams for you! :wub:

Night Louis, just so ya know, I wasn't mad at ya. I lurves ya. :wub:

Meh, you couldn't force me at gunpoint to go near a mall tomorrow, Amazon Prime is the best way to utilize slave labor!:evil:

What little bit of shopping I did today I did on amazon. No way am I going out this weekend.

Ok, I'm out of here, my eyes are starting to cross. Night y'all.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

What little bit of shopping I did today I did on amazon. No way am I going out this weekend.

Night, Darlin! Sweet dreams and long rest. Thanks for the relief, NOW I can sleep. :wub: :)

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md

Good Night Bella :)

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread