Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I don't have those :)

Vapez
Are you sure? I just checked mine. Up on top of your Inbox it says "Primary," "Social," and "Promotions." I didn't ask for that - they just added it in automatically one day. But yeah, it would've shown up when you did a search for the confirmation email. :oops:

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
I've had a gmail acct for a few years but didn't start using it until a few months ago for certain things - don't care much for the overall setup of it.
I have not used the actual gmail site in ages. I use k9mail on my phone to get all my emails from my different accounts. On my pc I use the windows mail app. Come to think of it I don't think I've used any of the sites for my emails in a long time lol.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Ryan Marcelino

Sep 3, 2015
in gmail , on the side navs , just click all mails , then all of the mails from those categories won't be sorted anymore .. you can view all the mails in general . but still the best way is typing "email confirmation" in the search field . if it's still not there maybe you haven't got a confirmation email yet ,. which really happens even in some other sites .

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Are you sure? I just checked mine. Up on top of your Inbox it says "Primary," "Social," and "Promotions." I didn't ask for that - they just added it in automatically one day. But yeah, it would've shown up when you did a search for the confirmation email. :oops:
Yes. See the pictures below.

06f8f00ab904329a436e3a8093cf99c6.jpg

844396ce7d3478572eec88e11849cf1e.jpg

Vapez

I've had a gmail acct for a few years but didn't start using it until a few months ago for certain things - don't care much for the overall setup of it.

I was amazed when I found the details to a gmail account I had registered 7 years ago but never used. When I logged into it after 7 years it was totally empty, not one piece of spam or junk mail! I been using it for about 6 months now and still never get any spam to it but my other newer gmail gets loads.

www.twitter.com/v_a_p_e

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I was amazed when I found the details to a gmail account I had registered 7 years ago but never used. When I logged into it after 7 years it was totally empty, not one piece of spam or junk mail! I been using it for about 6 months now and still never get any spam to it but my other newer gmail gets loads.

www.twitter.com/v_a_p_e
I only use my Gmail when I KNOW I'm gonna get a lot of SPAM.

Lyonsroar

Jul 15, 2015
Louisiana, USA
I learned french in school, but as you can see, I don't remember much [emoji14]

Vapez
From your last post, I only got, "cheese, name"...c'est tu! Since Fr. was kept from us like "classified info", I took the only option offered at school, 25 years ago: Spanish. We didn't even have one single Native Spanish speaking person in town. There weren't any Native-speaking students in "Spanish" courses in college, either,(of course) so I have lost/forgotten way more than I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread