Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image.jpg

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Frequently basted works for me. And don't forget to tie the legs together! Keeps the inside moist. :)
sounds like you may need your glasses, Louis... esophogeal hydration via aqueous ethanol libation may help...

mind you, it won't help US - that is to say, those that you spurned, so callously... but it might help you...

meanwhile, we will just has the sadz of the forgotten, the bereft, the abandoned - hey, what is ohana spelled backwards?

le sigh

Heh...

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Let me get back to you on that, part of me thinks that is the fairest way to do things, but it would be good to keep the conversation a bit less spammy, not sure both is possible!!

@low_tar_neil . . . Just a thought, how about limiting the amount of entry post per day - to maybe say 2 or 3 a day . . . Would make it less crazy and be less "spammy" . . . More importantly, it would give everyone an equal chance with being randomly selected, especially those ECF members who cannot be on ECF all day posting . . . Again, Just an idea to ponder . . . ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread