Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
@low_tar_neil . . . Just a thought, how about limiting the amount of entry post per day - to maybe say 2 or 3 a day . . . Would make it less crazy and be less "spammy" . . . More importantly, it would give everyone an equal chance with being randomly selected, especially those ECF members who cannot be on ECF all day posting . . . Again, Just an idea to ponder . . . ;)

Oh HELLZ no, gonna take me a DOZEN posts, just to get outta this hole I'm in! Needs a bigger shovel...

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
You is ALWAYS a round, Apple bottom of mah eye.. :)

26.gif
Yeah, sure. :rolleyes:

muffin top of your ear?

:lol:

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
@low_tar_neil . . . Just a thought, how about limiting the amount of entry post per day - to maybe say 2 or 3 a day . . . Would make it less crazy and be less "spammy" . . . More importantly, it would give everyone an equal chance with being randomly selected, especially those ECF members who cannot be on ECF all day posting . . . Again, Just an idea to ponder . . . ;)

Give the spammers the Banhammer!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I imagine y'all get some pretty good movies on Thanksgiving, but nothing as good as this, I'm willing to bet ;)

Thanks for participating, and for sharing it. Great to see you in there, and thanks for the contest. Maybe "random" will finally take pity on me this time....lol

Last edited:

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com

how about we do both?

We could have the Koopor Plus given away randomly in a weighted draw ie. more posts = more entries. (but we do need a rule about spamming just to get the post count up)

And have the TFV4 given away randomly with everyone who posts getting a single entry into that draw?

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2015
    On the River, GA
    I imagine y'all get some pretty good movies on Thanksgiving, but nothing as good as this, I'm willing to bet ;)

I'm waiting on this one! My all time favorite Christmas movie! One TV station used to show it on loop for 24 hours :D

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    that seems to be the challenge overall - fair to some, fair to others, fair to everyone - given that the contests are sponsored by vendors out of a mixture of good PR and goodwill, it becomes a bit of a balancing act... creating a 'buzz' about a product versus mitigating perceptual illwill about 'fairness'... on the upside, it's good for ECF, good for the community and good for creating/ fostering awareness in (and beyond) the borders of the vaping community :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread