Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
For the past 3 ecf giveaways, i have not got a confirmation e-mail when entering the contest through the link. This happen to anyone else? Is there a fix? Thanks in advance
@SmokeyJoe
perhaps a more direct action to take would be noticing upviral since they are handling that end of the deal
you can contact them here FAQ second to last option on the list

Reactions: Romano Cheese

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
how about we do both?

We could have the Koopor Plus given away randomly in a weighted draw ie. more posts = more entries. (but we do need a rule about spamming just to get the post count up)

And have the TFV4 given away randomly with everyone who posts getting a single entry into that draw?

We also need to define exactly what spam is. Is it posting memes or what? I like the memes and videos people ( myself included) post.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
@low_tar_neil . . . Just a thought, how about limiting the amount of entry post per day - to maybe say 2 or 3 a day . . . Would make it less crazy and be less "spammy" . . . More importantly, it would give everyone an equal chance with being randomly selected, especially those ECF members who cannot be on ECF all day posting . . . Again, Just an idea to ponder . . . ;)
The 'everyone is a winner' police have spoken :eek:

Who cares boss, it's all in fun, why ruin it with more rules and regulation? Just have fun man, right?

marinicha

Oct 21, 2013
Romania
What Another Cool Contest. And Hope Everyone has a Great Thanksgiving!

108ddd767c3b8d6f39d30a96bfd3affd.jpg
Hehe. Nice one. Fingers crossed for the mod :D

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Thank you Bella la Juicy ;) Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

I See it is Robino1 and Her Merry Band or Clouporites Kooporites today.:lol::lol::lol:

Poor Robin never gets a break.....:D

Oh trust me, I get a break when I need one. ;)
Only on here this morning/early afternoon cuz I can't go to where I am going until a bit later. :D

Luv ya for thinkin' of me :wub:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
you're welcome
i contacted them few days ago and the said they did install a new email server. but i'm thinking the more info the have the better they can address the issue.
After i didnt receive a confirmation in the last two i used a different email and did indeed get a conformation

Reactions: Romano Cheese

5spike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
WI
For the past 3 ecf giveaways, i have not got a confirmation e-mail when entering the contest through the link. This happen to anyone else? Is there a fix? Thanks in advance
@SmokeyJoe
I've never gotten a confirmation e-mail before until finally this one.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
how about we do both?

We could have the Koopor Plus given away randomly in a weighted draw ie. more posts = more entries. (but we do need a rule about spamming just to get the post count up)

And have the TFV4 given away randomly with everyone who posts getting a single entry into that draw?

I actually thought about this (early morning predawn musing) but in reality......it's your comp you get to make the rules. I can't keep up and only post a couple of times a day so I will just have to go with the flow. :thumbs:

it also depends on what you want to achieve.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I actually thought about this (early morning predawn musing) but in reality......it's your comp you get to make the rules. I can't keep up and only post a couple of times a day so I will just have to go with the flow. :thumbs:

it also depends on what you want to achieve.

Oh, I just want to keep everybody happy ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread