Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
I didn't win a cloupor but then bought one. I didn't win an evic but then ordered one the other night. I hope I win this one. These "free" giveaway contests are killing my wallet!!!!

HD

Yeah, but they give us all a chance to hang out and have fun :D

(And I know the feeling...I've got an evic on order now lol!)

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
I'm in Pennsylvania. If you're not familiar, they don't sell booze in our gas stations or grocery stores.

Oh, well that sucks!!:nah:
You can buy beer and wine in the gas stations and grocery stores here, but they don't sell beer and wine at the liquor stores.. it's crazy. :rolleyes:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
play.gif

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Ya done it right! Beer takes up too much tryptospace...

I am not interested in counting calories, over eating, or a trip to space. I want to fill up to maximum food capacity then lay on my recliner and sip some delicious beers. Now my plan is ruined and I have to drink whiskey...

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Have 2... Talking all morning to go say hi to the 3 chihuahuas that have been locked outside since 6 am....lmaooo

I've got 2 of em as well...they just HAD to irritate the lil dogs so they could all go out for a romp...and since they rolled the yorkie in the mud again (she is their favorite outside play toy) then she gets another bath today!

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Thanks Count...you too!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your BF, Angel! Bon Appetit! Oh, and not to rub it in, but remind him of the lengths that some will go to, just to ride! These pipes were brand spanky new, YESTERDAY! Yeah, that was snow I was goin thru...
25zpcmw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread