Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Well, I got THAT goin for me.. :)

Hrmph....I'm still miffed at you for forgetting me...
pouty-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
The entire state? Interesting for out of staters, different laws different states.
I read (which I know not if true) that ohio is the 'drunkest state. Might be true, but wouldn't know from lack of perspective .

Yes the entire state is this way...it's awful. I have started seeing a few select gas stations around carry beer. But you bring up an excellent point....West Virginia/Ohio is just a short drive down the road :)

Reactions: mudmanc4

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Lol!!! One of mine is too big to roll littles, although he's very gentle...the other one would just as soon pee on the heads of the Chi's next door.

Oh, they roll her gently...and she loves it! She's such a weirdo.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Naw... She's just a Husky...she's cant help it, it's genetic. My boys are generally good boys, though.

lol...It's the yorkie that likes being rolled and is a weirdo....although, come to think of it, yeah, the huskies are not normal either!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
lol...It's the yorkie that likes being rolled and is a weirdo....although, come to think of it, yeah, the huskies are not normal either!
Lol... There's a Westie at the dog park we go to that has to bounce Max every time he sees him...will come running right up to 98lbs of husky and jump on him....it's hysterical, Max just lays down and lets him.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Lol... There's a Westie at the dog park we go to that has to bounce Max every time he sees him...will come running right up to 98lbs of husky and jump on him....it's hysterical, Max just lays down and lets him.

My yorkie does that to the 110 lb lab/border collie mix...The big one just lays down and lets the york bounce and just looks at me like "what did I do to deserve this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread