Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
This thread is moving so much faster than the last competition thread.
I'm seeing so many new names I haven't seen in other threads.

Is it because the prize in this competition is more popular/better than the previous competition or has there been a lot more new members who signed up today?.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I done did! And a Xcube2 too! And in that time, Pif'd 3 Cloupors so far, an Xcube2, tanks, batteries, atty's, juice, chargers, wire, drip tips.. might be forgettin some things. Yeah, I keep winnin like this, and I'ma be RICH! :)
Good job, llb! Beaucoup holiday spirit :)

This thread is moving so much faster than the last competition thread.
I'm seeing so many new names I haven't seen in other threads.

Is it because the prize in this competition is more popular/better than the previous competition or has there been a lot more new members who signed up today?.

I, for one, am a new member. I also suppose that most American posters are sitting at home for thanksgiving, too stuffed on turkey to do anything but surf the web on the couch (this part is true of me too).

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
People spend way too much time in these contest threads i noticed lol

I'd be riding my motorcycle, but.. well, a story I'll soon tell. What better way to spend time than chatting with frenz, making NEW frenz, and winning stuff that some new vaper, with resource challenges, might desperately need to help them quit smoking?! World peace might be a better cause, but I can't be as certain of THAT outcome.. :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I, for one, am a new member. I also suppose that most American posters are sitting at home for thanksgiving, too stuffed on turkey to do anything but surf the web on the couch (this part is true of me too).
Me too! Plus, I'm not at work so I can come here anytime I want!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
::: just shakes head ::: Finally got my confirmation email... dated 7/13/2015.... "Someone or you has used this email to subscribe...can you confirm it?" Well duh... ::: waves ::: "It's me!" (like anyone else could properly spell my screen name.)

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
I forgot how to send a private message...

I'll be round in 10 minutes. I've got my paper plate ready :D

LMAO!! You were just a little bit too late...It's all gone :D Between a 1 year old, 3 year old, 10 year old, 17 year old, 20 year old, and me; we scarfed down 1 1/2 pans of it and about 22 pieces of garlic bread :D Giving it a little time before we hit the apple pie--so you are welcome to show for it!

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
right now, I am using a Kangxin mini.. and a Cloupor mini 30W... I have a Cloupor 50W on the way
and now a Kanger nano on the way and a Kanger submod... :D

then, next month.. it is the Provari... I want that Provari, REALLLLLY bad. :D

You make that sound like it could be just ANY Provari, Goddess...
ProVari3TiffblueR-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread