Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Yay! Caught up, and SORE!

60F on Thanksgiving don't happen often in Michigan. Thought I'd go for a lil ride on my scoot again today. ONE spot on the dirt roads outta here, is perilous. An icy shaded hill that just don't melt. ONE path of dirt from the runoff, on the oncoming side, and I was carefully goin down it. Made it just fine YESTERDAY. Car comin the other way, haulin azz. Musta been late for Turkey dinner.

MY fault. I shoulda just stopped dead on that lone path of gravel.. but comin at me so fast, I was afraid the car couldn't stop on the snow and ice. STUPIDLY, I decided to try to cross over the fat mound of ice/snow in the middle of the crowned dirt road, and... down I go. 900 lbs. of motorcycle on top of me. I THOUGHT about bein cheesed at the driver. Fancy lady, Land Rover. At least she slowed down to roll down her window and ask if I was alright.. not stop, slowed down.

NO way could I pick up that 900 lb beast on that icy road. Fortunately, a neighbor came along. Super nice guy. Jumped outta his truck and helped me wrestle my bike back up on the kickstand. Wet, cold, muddy. Bike looked like hell too. Broken hiway peg, big scratch in the saddle bag, ripped out the backrest on the seat, but otherwise, awright. So, thanksgiving. Not hurt, bike still rideable, got to wish my neighbor a happy Thanksgiving. Life ain't about those that knock ya down. Bout those that help ya up.

I guess it's time to put her away for the season. Got some ride in, came home, cleaned her up, straightened a couple things, and put her to bed for the winter. That highway peg saved a LOT of damage.

What a mess..
2pr65qp.jpg

All better now!
2njvz2f.jpg

Sweet dreams, Ladies. See ya in the spring... sniff....
10e3tqu.jpg

Dayum...that sucks :( I hope you are okay!!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Thank you bunches to Smoktech, @SmokeyJoe, and ECF! I entered! I would like the Passion Red or Matt White Kooper Plus. The Kooper Plus looks like a beautiful mod! I am definitely eyeing the TFV4 Mini top fill tank! So, of course I want them both ;) Very nice giveaway! Thank you!
BTW: love the confirm email when entering the contest! Great idea!

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
Thanks for the welcome! Everyone's been super nice so far. There seems to be a serious lack of trolls compared to the other boards (unrelated to vaping) I post on. :headbang:

No problem :)

This is a great forum. Sometimes there are a few arguments but we are one big dysfunctional family so it's to be expected lol.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread