WOW what an experience...this doesn't happen in 2017 any longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codyandjakesmom

Apr 8, 2017
WOW what an experience...this doesn't happen in 2017 any longer

I was so impressed, I had to let other's know the experience I had with this company FruitaVapes (and No, I don't work for them, I had never heard of them). I ordered a Mod from their website and had never purchased from them in the past. Unfortunately they were out of stock, so they refunded my money right away. Several days later, I go to my mailbox and they had sent me (3) 15ml bottles of their homemade juice and they paid the shipping, just as a courtesy since they were out of the product I ordered. My first thought was WOW, that doesn't happen in 2017 any longer, most businesses couldn't care less. A few days later, I go to try one of the bottles she sent and OMG, it is THE best juice I have ever tasted. I'm not sure how many others order their juice online, but I do. Before purchasing online, I try and get suggestions from others on what is good and unfortunately every juice I've ever purchased (even expensive premium brands) have tasted awful and nothing like what they claim to taste like. They sent one called Buttered Up, Banana Cream and Mystic Fog (fruity flavor) and all 3 of them were Unbelievable! They actually taste like they claim they do.

I have sent them several emails and they go out of their way to respond right away and have helped me with several things that didn't benefit them at all. I wanted to post this in case others are wanting to buy new flavors online, but don't want another bottle to be thrown in with the 'Yuk, I'll never use that pile". Their prices are really affordable too. I think you can buy a 15ml sample bottle of some flavors for $1-5. Most sites that offer really cheap juice is just that, really cheap and disgusting. I can assure you, these are NOT disgusting, just cheap :)

I am fairly new to this forum and am not sure if this type of post is where it's supposed to be, but I had to share my experience since it was such a good one. I'm hoping it may help someone wanting to venture out and try something new, but didn't want to throw their money away.

Codyandjakesmom

Apr 8, 2017
I have had awful luck finding something that tasted good. I've probably purchased 10 different brands online with no luck. I had several recommendations for VaporFi liquid, and since it claimed to be a Premium, I bought 2 small bottles (and quite expensive in my opinion). I thought for sure they have to be good...not so much!!! I bought a Marshmellow and one thats supposed to taste like Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA and they were nothing like that, so I was thrilled when the samples I received tasted so yummy and were really affordable.

Have a great Memorial Day

Codyandjakesmom

Apr 8, 2017
It's funny you say that, I had trouble navigating it also and did mention that to them, or to Jessica (i believe she's the owner), that is who I was communicating with. I think it's a small business and those are the ones I like to support, esp since their customer service was great and product even better. The website was definitely a challenge

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    It's funny you say that, I had trouble navigating it also and did mention that to them, or to Jessica (i believe she's the owner), that is who I was communicating with. I think it's a small business and those are the ones I like to support, esp since their customer service was great and product even better. The website was definitely a challenge
    Yeah, it's a big expense having a nice one. Not knocking them, just a new experience 4 me. Maybe that's what we may evolve to.

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    They're using Wix, which is a design on the fly type service that allows you to create your own site. My standard "checks" don't reveal anything bad about the site. The only wrinkle is the actual shopping cart they're using. Can't find what software they're using and that worries me a bit. Enough that I'd most likely give them a pass when looking for a new company to deal with.

Codyandjakesmom

Apr 8, 2017
    I paid with PayPal and received my package within a few days so it worked out great. I'm curious what is diff with certain shopping carts? Is it a security thing? I know I had my identity stolen a few months ago so I've been really cautious and read somewhere if it has https in bar it's ok. I did have trouble shopping with them on my phone but when I hopped on my computer it was much better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread