WTA: how do you use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MudVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2015
So, am curious about different methods and ways others use WTA in their juice.

It was recommended to me on a post regarding recurring cravings for analogs.

Got some about 10 days ago (it took weeks to get to me from Wholecig) and I was so desperate for a smoke I just dumped some into a tank I was using at the time (no measuring at all) and it definitely knocked out the craving for an analogue on it's ..... It was AMAZING. I couldn't have smoked it I wanted to.

One thing, didn't like the taste it added to the juice, kind of weird, peppery maybe? It kind of tasted like a cigarette, which is unappealing in reality, despite the fact I still crave cigarettes, lol.

From then on, I just took a puff or two from that tank as needed, a few times a day, max. When the tank ran dry, I added a few small drops to my full 30 ml bottles of juice.

The few drops method is not fully killing the craving for tobacco. I'm wondering, how much do most folks ad when they first start using it for everyday use. Also for just "as needed."

My gut feeling is that the first use was wildly irresponsible and not a very good idea.

vslush

Dec 8, 2015
What I've been told by several people is there's no set amount, however a base guideline might be 10 percent and adjust to your needs from there. I've also heard others say anywhere from two to ten drops per 2ml tank. As you can see, it's all over the board so it really is about what keeps you from having the cravings. I would try adding a few drops to the tank itself, adjusting til you're satisfied. Once you've figured out your needs, you can do the math and mix up your whole bottles. Hope this helps and good luck!

Reactions: Doffy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread