Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA

township

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
Ohio
If you're only smoking for "mood" adjustment, you really should try wta liquid. I agree with puffon, Aroma premixed is a good place to start.

When I stopped smoking(2pad) I used nic only liquid. After 5 months I was about to quit vaping because I just felt un-normal, for the lack of a better word. I tried some wta premix and it really helped. Wta goes in all my Diy mixes now, three years and counting.

Good luck

SinQuaNon

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2014
Brisbane
If you're only smoking for "mood" adjustment, you really should try wta liquid. I agree with puffon, Aroma premixed is a good place to start.

When I stopped smoking(2pad) I used nic only liquid. After 5 months I was about to quit vaping because I just felt un-normal, for the lack of a better word. I tried some wta premix and it really helped. Wta goes in all my Diy mixes now, three years and counting.

Good luck
Thank you Township, for me mood is a massive player in all of it, the last time I quit analogues I got a pretty bad bout of depressive symptoms that lasted for years(i wont go into detail), until i took up yep you guessed it, analogues! now I am doing really well, only half to 2 analogues a day depending on mood. So by the sounds of it you have similar issues so Hopefully this will help me! I will try Aroma , even Mothers milk looks interesting?

SinQuaNon

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2014
Brisbane
Reactions: Rickb119

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
I started using Aroma WTA by adding 10% of 24mg unflavored into my pre-made juices. I also had a tank of diluted 12mg WTA for the tough times, after meals & when having a few drinks. It helped me the first few months of vaping. When I switched to sub-ohm DL vaping, I found I didn't need it anymore... YMMV. :cool:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I have tried to message aroma ejuice a week ago, but no one responds, also they dont seem to have any unflavoured in stock? should I try Mothers milk instead?
Sorry, I probably bought it all. Seriously.
You might try the phone number listed on the site. It's real phone with a real person on the end, hopefully the mailbox isn't full.
No matter what, keep your eye out and get some Aroma. Try others too if you'd like and compare.

I am not one to say WTA will do any particular thing for anybody. I can say it damn near saves my life.

Lode

Nov 26, 2013
Amsterdam
I just posted it in the General E-Liquid Discussion thread, but now see there is this WTA tread, so if it is allowed, I post it here as well. (I saw also another thread on WTA, but I'm not into spamming, so I won't post it there also.)

I used to vape WholeCig's WTA (unflavored, DIY) but had to vape other brands when WholeCig closed and all the equipment was sold to a new owner and his team in Boulder, Colorado, was being trained by the ex-owner of WholeCig. I missed that taste.

But now that new team has opened its digital doors under the name "Liquid Leaf" and has begun producing and selling WTA. I just placed my first order. See if it tastes like the good stuff I was vaping before.

This is their site: Smoke less cigarettes, Vape a better e-liquid - Liquid Leaf

I'm but an old customer of WholeCig, and have also but a customer relationship with Liquid Leaf. Just doing them a small favor posting this to get them going. As well as a small favor to those who also liked WholeCig WTA, and others who would like to try it.

Last edited:

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
I used to vape WholeCig's WTA (unflavored, DIY) but had to vape other brands when WholeCig closed and all the equipment was sold to a new owner and his team in Boulder, Colorado, was being trained by the ex-owner of WholeCig. I missed that taste.

But now that new team has opened its digital doors under the name "Liquid Leaf" and has begun producing and selling WTA. I just placed my first order. See if it tastes like the good stuff I was vaping before.

This is their site: Smoke less cigarettes, Vape a better e-liquid - Liquid Leaf

I'm but an old customer of WholeCig, and have also but a customer relationship with Liquid Leaf. Just doing them a small favor posting this to get them going. As well as a small favor to those who also liked WholeCig WTA, and others who would like to try it.

Lots of options & good pricing. Hopefully a good option for those that want to try/need WTA to get off the stinkies... :D

Reactions: SinQuaNon

Runamok3x

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2014
New Paltz, NY, USA
You could try om vapors they have some WTA. They used to have unflavored but it has disappeared. I just sent them an email about it, I wanted to get some for a friend.
Ever get a reply from OM?
Interesting That I was searching the webs for omvapor WTA and came across this site
UmbaVape WTA & USP e-liquids. Fine crafted to be different.
And the link to this from their site on the FAQs page here -> FAQs
Under section "Checkout our General Certificates of Compliance (GCC) here and here."
Umba_Vape_Glass_Bottles_GCC.pdf and
Umba_Vape_Plastic_Bottles_GCC.pdf and
Nitrosamine Test.pdf
Showing the umba logo at the top but have om info in the doc.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

And on their blog page that they link to has this in indicating this is a new site
'UMBALAUNCH' = 30% OFF
Posted by TasteMaster Umba on December 14, 2016

To me it looks like om=umba,or,umba is a scam

Anyone heard of umba vape or placed an order?

Scamadviser not showing any major issues, looks like the server is in Canada
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/umbavape.com

Last edited:
Reactions: SinQuaNon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread