WTA Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I think i may be one of those that requires the wta liquids i can vape for the most part but still need a couple of analogs to keep my mood in check, i want to abolish those last two analogues and would like some advice on this please?
I've tried two WTA's in my diy but prefer Natural tobacco extracts far more than the WTAs.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Hey all
So ive got some WTA and a family member who is on zoloft 100mg and is vaping wants to try it out, ive heard that wta's are MAOIs and my bro is concerned as these ahouldnt be mixed with SSRI's
But then we figure wouldnt it be the same as just smoking and taking an SSRI?

Sent from my SM-A500Y

Same as smoking he will be fine mate

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
I had bought bottle (unflavored 24mg) from WholeCig before they closed, only just recently tried it.

But can honestly say that it was the WTA from Om vapor that finally has gotten me off the analogs (10 days now :)). Yay Me!

Got some from Om vapor back in May I think, great deal! 70% off coupons, I had put in 2 orders for a total of 7 -120ml bottles of their 36mg unflavored. Even without that coupon, theirs is the best price around, and the flavor of the unflavored is wonderful.

I initially was just adding a few drops to my norm juices, but after a few months decided to just try it straight...yes, I vaped the 36 mg straight. Still do. Mostly though I mix it down with distilled water to about 26-28mg. But for the first hits upon waking, or being without for awhile...for me the 36mg WTA is what I needed.

In fairness, Wholecig WA at 24mg worked the same way for me...but it costs more for a 30ml bottle of WholeCig (now Liquid Leaf) than it does for a 120ml bottle from Om. And I like the flavor of the Om better....

And that's my story lol...not everyone needs or needed the amount I have.. I've been vaping since 2011 and this is the first time I've been able to quit the analogs in all this time.

I'm very grateful for Om Vapors WTA, and the fact that they have made a high quality and affordable WTA . And if your looking to buy the unflavored from them, you need to look in products / DIY...its not in the WTA Tobacco line area anymore.

Unflavored Whole Tobacco Alkaloid Base (WTA Nic)

Note: I get the VG WTA.

Last edited:

SinQuaNon

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2014
Brisbane
I had bought bottle (unflavored 24mg) from WholeCig before they closed, only just recently tried it.

But can honestly say that it was the WTA from Om vapor that finally has gotten me off the analogs (10 days now :)). Yay Me!

Got some from Om vapor back in May I think, great deal! 70% off coupons, I had put in 2 orders for a total of 7 -120ml bottles of their 36mg unflavored. Even without that coupon, theirs is the best price around, and the flavor of the unflavored is wonderful.

I initially was just adding a few drops to my norm juices, but after a few months decided to just try it straight...yes, I vaped the 36 mg straight. Still do. Mostly though I mix it down with distilled water to about 26-28mg. But for the first hits upon waking, or being without for awhile...for me the 36mg WTA is what I needed.

In fairness, Wholecig WA at 24mg worked the same way for me...but it costs more for a 30ml bottle of WholeCig (now Liquid Leaf) than it does for a 120ml bottle from Om. And I like the flavor of the Om better....

And that's my story lol...not everyone needs or needed the amount I have.. I've been vaping since 2011 and this is the first time I've been able to quit the analogs in all this time.

I'm very grateful for Om Vapors WTA, and the fact that they have made a high quality and affordable WTA . And if your looking to buy the unflavored from them, you need to look in products / DIY...its not in the WTA Tobacco line area anymore.

Unflavored Whole Tobacco Alkaloid Base (WTA Nic)

Note: I get the VG WTA.
Awesome, BIG CONGRATS on the ten days! no easy feat!
I am now vaping the PALL MALL 12mg WTA from Aroma, and I aint had an analogue since!
I feel centred and focused, cant be a placebo!
I am also looking into NETS like Black Note, and may get a sample pack, but I dont think they have WTA in them?

Reactions: Esoterica3

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
NETS are a type of WTA, just may not be as strong, and never unflavored. I've used those for years before trying trying the "technical" WTA. Loved the ones Vaperite used to have...they stopped making em due to these new FDA regs :(
Incorrect. WTA is a specific thing totally unrelated to NETs. The only thing in common is they both start out with tobacco leaves.

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
Here's a quote from the Om site:

"This might sound a lot like another product called NET e-juice, so, how are WTAs different from NET e-juices? Naturally extracted tobacco or NET e-juice gives the same whole tobacco effect as WTA but this extraction process is a little more crude and does not leave you with the ability to flavor the juice like anything other than the tobacco it is made from. With a whole world of flavors out there using WTAs we can make a juice that still tastes like tobacco or any combination of fruits and creams while still being highly satisfying for smokers. We can also control the dosage of nicotine a lot more closely and this makes quality control easier and also provides options for people trying to lower their nicotine intake."

Puts it a bit more in perspective.

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
right on! it's sure what I needed! But I love the Flavor of some Nets...reading the Best tobacco for flavor extraction

thread ATM, but gonna ask Todd (vaperight) what he used in his House blend... loved that one but due to FDA he's not selling his NETS anymore :( Loved his APV organic also, but he stopped selling that a long time ago... Damn shame too

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Here's a quote from the Om site:

"This might sound a lot like another product called NET e-juice, so, how are WTAs different from NET e-juices? Naturally extracted tobacco or NET e-juice gives the same whole tobacco effect as WTA but this extraction process is a little more crude and does not leave you with the ability to flavor the juice like anything other than the tobacco it is made from. With a whole world of flavors out there using WTAs we can make a juice that still tastes like tobacco or any combination of fruits and creams while still being highly satisfying for smokers. We can also control the dosage of nicotine a lot more closely and this makes quality control easier and also provides options for people trying to lower their nicotine intake."

Puts it a bit more in perspective.
..."Naturally extracted tobacco or NET e-juice gives the same whole tobacco effect as WTA..."
I have not tried their NET juice and never plan on it. I think NETs are gross.
Conventional discussion has always concluded that a NET will never have more than trace amounts of minor alkaloids, in fact NETs need nicotine supplement to even have usable amounts of that chemical.
Perhaps their process to produce a NET juice isn't the usual process.

WTA - What it is & What it isn't | E-Cigarette Forum

• Informative
Reactions: gerrymi

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
..."Naturally extracted tobacco or NET e-juice gives the same whole tobacco effect as WTA..."
I have not tried their NET juice and never plan on it. I think NETs are gross.
Conventional discussion has always concluded that a NET will never have more than trace amounts of minor alkaloids, in fact NETs need nicotine supplement to even have usable amounts of that chemical.
Perhaps their process to produce a NET juice isn't the usual process.

WTA - What it is & What it isn't | E-Cigarette Forum

I think it may just be trying to simplify an answer. I did/do get some WTA satisfaction from the NETS I tried, though the only ones I liked and stayed with were Todds from Vaperight and 2 from PrimeVape . ... and to be fair, only tried theirs and GoodEjuice (did not like theirs), maybe a couple others that i cant now remember... Gonna try making my own at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread