FDA WV Politician takes on FDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

nclobo

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
Durham, NC
Faircloth is an interesting individual. I love his passion and hope he goes far in this fight. He recently did a 60+ minute powwow with vape Militia (I believe it was), but that video was deleted for some reason. Lots of interesting stuff came out of that, some of which he touched on this video.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
I wonder what it would take to come up with a donation website where folks can contribute via CC or paypal? Once up, online retailers could put a link to it on their websites.
There are going to be many dogs in this fight and it will be hard to figure out which one to back. Especially with all the infighting between vape orgs.

At least now we can go beyond screaming HR2058 and Cole-Bishop. Both long shots IMO. An iceberg has a better chance of drifting to Nevada. (And get there much faster).

This suit is seeking an outright injunction and I think it has more teeth than Ron Johnson's chest thumping antics which resulted in squat. Of course, I'm a bit premature and must keep my zeal in check because this suit hasn't been filed yet.

squee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Central CT
What, exactly, is he going to do? You know, that requires funding and a lot of 'travel expenses'.

He is a delegate from WV, in his 2nd and LAST term. He's not running for re-election and he lost the primary for state treasurer.

He knows nothing of DC politics, nor the players involved. His current position is worthless and he's not even going to have that much longer. The last thing we need is a grifter who's gonna try to hoover up $$ so he can travel and 'coordinate'.

You want to do something useful and productive - donate to SFATA/AEMSA for the lawsuit

Reactions: nicnik

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
He is a delegate from WV, in his 2nd and LAST term. He's not running for re-election and he lost the primary for state treasurer

Good. This tells me he's not just grandstanding for votes. (Unlike Ron Johnson).

want to do something useful and productive - donate to SFATA/AEMSA for the lawsuit
How's that worked out for us so far? :) I've been hearing this for years yet here we are.

Nope. A dark horse galloping in from the weeds might just be what we need. If his intent is legit, count me in.

Reactions: Mowgli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread